Reviews for After the Storm Part 1 : Dante's Prayer
wind water fire chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Where are you? I liked your story so much I bookmarked it, now your not updating. Thats not nice at all.
Highwaywoman chapter 3 . 8/28/2003
... :glomps Gaddes: er I mean... Nice story you got there. I'm writing a Gaddes story too. Nobody likes him or something cuz I can't find stories with him in them ANYWHERE! He's such a bad-ass... Hey, don't stop there. Write more.
Athar-Luna chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
Friggin Allen! How dare he do that! Poor Jajuka and Gaddes! I love how you have written the characters! jajuka is so calm,patient, and nice. Poor Celena, seeing two important people go down because of her brother. I liked that you added about there being a separation between beast people and people people. I wonder what will happen! What will they do to Jajuka? And will Alen come to his senses about Gaddes? What will Celena do? I Really hope you update soon _!
Athar-Luna chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
AWW, that was so sweet when she called him 'her Jajuka'! I Like this story _! It has Gaddess as well and he is soo Cool! Cute that Celena has a crush on him,lol. Funny how he had to help her on his studies.
Athar-Luna chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Aww, a story with Jajuka _! I love Jajuka and was so sad when he died in the series. This fic looks interesting. Poor Jajuka, being scarred.
mystlady chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
OMG! I just love the descriptive story! A Celena/Gaddess story sounds interesting couple. Not too many fanfics are focused on minor characters!
Larania chapter 2 . 3/18/2003
Kawaii... I hope you keep writing. I didn't notice any glaring spelling errors, or grammatical ones. It would be really interesting to see Celena and Dilandau work together on something... *cackles*
Maeko chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Yay! Good! Keep writing!

BTW, you left out a word: "The only image THAT was constant was Celena."

I'll be looking for chaper 2!
Shuro chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Not this I call something original, not just 'I love Allen/Van' storys, not that I dotn like the guys but sometimes its anying to read only abouth them. So now you must keep your wort and write next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
You must write more. I LOVE Jakua!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Wow! Write more! This is really good!