Reviews for D&G
tryntee13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Best story ever! I loved all the moments, had all the feels! Love this couple and your depiction of D & G!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
This fic is soooo nice!
Nimea chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Hey there,

I just read your piece and it really is great work :) Loved it to pieces - whatever prices you won, you definitely earned them. Normally I am not into Draco/ Ginny, but this was so much fun to read and made them seem so natural with each other, that I started to like the pairing quite a lot :)

Well done!
Nim
taty black chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
hi
how are you? i'm zully. sorry my english is not very good. my friend and i we have a group drinny. we very like you history and we ask if you want if we can traslate you history. pleas :)

my mail.

thanks
bye good night
quadjot chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Such a fun read! The writing was great and the characterizations believable. Loved it!
Dustyn chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Forever an awesome read.
KatyDarling chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I love this story! Wish there were more to read! I can totally picture everything that's transpired between Draco and Ginny as if they were a movie! Well done! Thanks for sharing your story, D&G. :)
VY7 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
I love it! It started like ok, fine, but get absolutely awesome by the end! You always write some amazing lines and small moments, like dialog about Ginny ruining Draco shoes, "where to go, Gabbana?", Ginny being able to hold alcohool better than Draco (delicate Malfoy organs, lol), his naughty thoughts... well many things.
Oh and last line made me burst out lauthing out loud, as I remembered that somewhere early in the story he assumed that with a girl like Ginny he risks having bite marks and rope burns and then in the end she asks him how good is he with ropes... just big, huge ROFL!
Thank you for writing this, I had a great time reading it!
FandomsForever74 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I have to agree with Kitivi, that line is hilarious!
Kitivi chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
"Draco stood out like a glittering unicorn amidst a herd of wet donkeys." Best line ever!
night.drive chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
This was ridiculous, hilarious, and heartwarming at the same time. I LOVE your description of Draco, it's so effortless but I feel like I can truly visualize him in my mind. At first I was weirded out by the party bus, but it made for some amazing scenes. I LOVE the DG fluff. So adorable. :) Oh, and the muggle dating description was amazing! So many things I want to include but then I'd be copy/pasting the whole story here. Overall awesome!
Gred-and-Forge chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
*beams widely* that was absolutely wonderful. Love that Draco develops morals at exactly the wrong moment...
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Cuteness
Aya8 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
So was Ginny just trying to make herself feel better when she said it wasn’t a competition on who does better after a divorce? Anyhow, it was pretty creative starting the story off with a short, to the point description of where Ginny is. It gave the opportunity to focus more on what she’s feeling/thinking/doing than the surroundings. I also really appreciated that you didn’t dwell on scene for three or four paragraphs too. Your first sentence held all the information I could need about where she was and it wasn’t an info dump.

I enjoyed the descriptions of muggles online dating and how it was normal for them to be neurotic and bizarre. That made me chuckle. I think the best part so far was her thought of “I like paella.” The description before it when she was thinking about the fun loving music nerd mixed with morosely after she’s thought it made it seem like that was the worst of it all and I could see her pouting in my head.

Your introduction for bringing Draco into the scene gave me chills. It was really well done and you capture his arrogance and aloofness like it was your second nature. In just a few lines you’ve characterized both Draco and Ginny in a spot on, yet believable way, that doesn’t completely ignore canon. I think you’ve also humanized them with the way Ginny reacts and the gleefulness I sensed in Draco when he closed a deal that made him a ‘gazillion’ pounds richer. It was the use of the word ‘gazillion’ that made me come to that conclusion.

Using dialogue to describe what Ginny’s wearing and then having Draco come to the conclusion of her being a prostitute was a great way to include some humor too. I think the adult approach of Ginny asking about his life was the right way to go. So many people would have written in some immature or hateful response and that can take away from the maturity gained from living life.

I originally thought using so much dialogue without tags wasn’t the best idea, but then I realized what it achieved…I viewed it as a creative way to show time passing, that they got involved in talking to each other. That was a great idea. I’d never thought of it before. I suppose it doesn’t work all the time, but it was a better alternative to like “five minutes later we were,” this and that.

The switch to Draco’s 3rd point of view was needed and placed nicely. Showing Ginny’s inebriation with ‘whassamatter’ was hilarious by the way. And I liked the reference to the Slim Shady song. Woohoo! I loved how she brazenly hooks her fingers on his belt. LOVE IT! It’s a shame this is a T rating.

The Apparation of shame indeed! You had me going there for a minute. I was like, ‘wow, this is pretty detailed for a T rating though. Maybe…” and then it’s destroyed. That’s okay. I knew I was going into a T rating and nothing higher. I’m impressed with the way you show time passing with conversations going from Quidditch players to Max the squib bartender. It makes the whole story flow nicely, but doesn’t make me feel like anything is being left out either.

So I stopped reviewing because it started getting really good. The party bus, the whole penis shaped balloon between Ginny’s chin and breasts and the image Draco got from it…it was all hilarious.

There was a couple of mistakes that I noticed. For example: “She saw the way he was looking at him…” I think it actually should’ve been ‘her’ instead of him. There’s also this one, “imaging him stretching it downward,” I think you meant imagining. Honestly, the only reason I notice them was because I was intensely reading it word for word, so that’s a plus. Usually, I just skim read.

I love Draco’s reluctance to end the night. It’s super cute and makes me want the story to go on forever. And I actually got a little more M rating in this T story, so it was all around great. Fabulous job! Thanks for writing and sharing.
bigreader chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
That was sizzling. I loved reading every bit of this. The bus seemed huge, like they could have gotten lost in it. I've never heard of anything like it. Awesome story! I like how Draco was the light weight too. That was amusing. And the rope at the end. Oh yes. :) Happy reader! :)