Reviews for Letters Through Time
X0alex0x chapter 13 . 12/30/2020
One of my favorite stories, Love this story!
Eek chapter 13 . 8/5/2018
Why
is
this
so
GOOD

I want to mail myself a letter back in time (August 5th,2012) saying "Hey! You got a great fanfic awaiting you- and it's being published on your birthday! So... Happy birthday!"
Goog.lystrip chapter 13 . 1/21/2017
AGGGGHHHHHH! You REALLY had me there. Because I've never watched the lake house I didn't know how this was going to end, and from my first 'that guy that died' I knew the dude who had just died was Alfred( what good writer puts a gun in the living room in the first act and doesn't have it go off in the third?). I was deathly afraid of the end because I knew if it was MY novel I would've just let Alfred go to Arthur and grinned manically at the ensuing grief- and so I remember saying 'please don't be me, please don't be me,' over and over at some point; because being on the OTHER end of that kind of tragedy is, to say the least: not fun. Honestly I didn't even realise this was off a movie until somewhere around chapter nine.
This was a GLORIOUS experience. wonderful job. :D
Goog.lystrip chapter 12 . 1/20/2017
'How can I say this without braking?
How can I say this without taking over?
How can I put it down in two words when
it's almost too much for my soul alone?'
- Hurts like hell, nightcore
STILL A SAP AND STILL ALL OVER THIS SONG. I've been listening to it on repeat for the last three chapters.
Goog.lystrip chapter 11 . 1/20/2017
'And I loved and I loved and I lost you.'
-Nightcore male version.
Fits this in SO many ways.
Goog.lystrip chapter 10 . 1/20/2017
OH NO... NON NO NO NO. The end is near! PLease be happy!
Goog.lystrip chapter 8 . 1/20/2017
oh my gosh HOW AWESOME! ... And all the more painful. Ugh so many feels.
Goog.lystrip chapter 6 . 1/20/2017
CRIES CRIES CRIES
Goog.lystrip chapter 3 . 1/20/2017
The guy that died...
Dreiks chapter 13 . 1/15/2017
Thank you again for writing this story, I've read it again today and I was just as moved as I was while you published this a few years back!
I've still not seen the film, but I doubt that it is as good as your story.
Demi-Bi-Pie chapter 13 . 7/20/2016
First: I would like to say I sooo called it! I knew it was Alfred! Second: This story is AMAZING! How everything comes together and connects. I love it! This is definitely one of my favorite fics I've read so far. You're a talented writer and have wrote an amazing story. Please continue to use that talent to write more beautiful stories.
n.kukurichan chapter 13 . 3/22/2016
Two wondering souls connected by one lake house through a two year gap
Met through a letter that bypassed the course of time.
Tested by the clock's will
Fate withstood and watched them go; never to see each other and try to move on
Two years passed by a blink of an eye
and the stars decided to play One Last Try
Only this time, however, second chances no more.
Race against time or forever be lost
The man whom you'll never meet, now sealed with a future kiss.

Oh my God! T,T I don't know how could I overlooked such beautiful story and here I am trying not to cry in front of my computer!

The story has a good start, uncovering the mysteries one by one until the last two chapters- WOW! I can't believe it!

So, it was Alfred along! Their fates has been decided the moment Arthur left the lake house and Author-san?

I owe you for wreaking my emotional state, honestly. I've been screaming my whole life ever since I started reading the final chapter that I have to bit my pillow for assurance that Alfred will survive. . . . And I have to hold back my tears, I don't know- out of happiness?- when they finally met!

Thank you, thank you so much for giving birth to a superb story even though it was adapted from The Lake House. In all hinesty, I haven't read nor watch it I'm pretty sure that I'll be doing the same thing I've done a moment ago *which practically blew my emotional state over* but with tears of course..

Anyway, thank you so much and I hope you can write more! *Is it alright if I recommended this to my friends? Its an excellent story-?*
Insane-Lane chapter 13 . 11/6/2015
Excuse me while I cry tears of happiness.
amazing-king-nate chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
aaaa I love rereading this story so much! love love love
Lamashtar Two chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
Oh glah! You made me cry. I was so scared at the end, because god knows I write too many unhappy fics and it would have been so IRONIC if things didn't work out and I never watched the movie because I thought it was supposedly sad and about Alzheimer's or something and who needs more unhappy shit seriously. I'm so relieved, you have no idea.