Reviews for Genius of the Stocks
Mockingbirds chapter 34 . 8/23
Thank you so much for this story! I'm glad that you stuck it through to the very end and I'm happy to be taken along for the ride. Wishing you the best in the future and to any new stories you may write!
Aly chapter 34 . 8/17
I loved your story! It was so well thought out and everything. I can honestly say, though, that I was totally expecting Percy to become the CEO of Aquatic Industries after the incident was blown off. But the ending was perfect and thank you so much for this little peice of awesomeness :)
Aly chapter 31 . 8/17
Dude, you should make this a book. For real; this is fantastic!
aly chapter 18 . 8/16
lol :P "not you too"
aly chapter 15 . 8/15
holy freaking jesus
NiniCere chapter 34 . 8/14
Noooooo I can't believe it over
.EVER
please tell me you have more like this!
NiniCere chapter 33 . 8/14
. ! I did not expect just him to be king!
I'm just at loss of words, I just can't say anything
My brains been mushed
NiniCere chapter 31 . 8/14
Omg now I'm completely lost
I'll just have to keep reading
And as of who King is, I think he might be kronos (I was thinking he might be Poseidon who miraculously survived the crash somehow but I don't know how he would want to target Percy)
PercabethFangirl77 chapter 34 . 8/10
! THIS IS THE END OMGGG WHAT AN AMAZING STORY. I HAVE FOLLOWED IT FOR YEARS AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL
MagicHatts chapter 8 . 8/1
Hi, I had this story recommended to me by my boyfriend and he said, I quote: "It's absolutely awesome you will love it!" And I must say he is 100% accurate! I have giggled so much whilst reading this entire story and love it very much! Thank you for writing something so amusing and heartfelt. Love MagicHatts x
DBLR chapter 34 . 7/29
beautiful.. simply Beautiful
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 15 . 7/29
FRICK
bobandsmallbob chapter 34 . 7/28
My heart.
bobandsmallbob chapter 33 . 7/28
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this is literally one of the best fanfictions I have EVER IN MY LIFE READ and there are only TWO including this one!
bobandsmallbob chapter 31 . 7/28
That makes total sense.

I love that kind of thing- try to get something to happen by putting together different things for different effects
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »