Reviews for Genius of the Stocks
DAMN. The story is emotional (a bit ) but the suspence is amazing and good work.
goodkidpercy chapter 15 . 3/22
"SheReally?
goodkidpercy chapter 3 . 3/22
three chapters in and I'm already crying
goodkidpercy chapter 2 . 3/21
noo! just when I was so happy about percy's relationship with the staff..
This was a great read. Almost like a damn TV Show or Movie. I loved the plot lines nearing the end about the KING and the stock market collapse. I love love love it.

Keep on writing!
hannah.nguyen chapter 14 . 2/20
Lacy worked for aquatic industries
Iame467 chapter 34 . 2/9
Look,

I just wanna say i haven't read many really good completed fanfics in thia fandom in a while, so reading this was astrolutely amazhang.
WeAreIdealist chapter 8 . 1/15
Guess what I like guess I like Annabeth bashing
Plumpy chapter 34 . 1/13
There were a few technical errors, but less than your normal fanfiction. Plus it was fucking sick so who cares. Amazing.

I really wish I could write like some of you authors on fanfiction. You're just so good it's scary. If I was as good as you I'd stop focusing on math, like I have to cuz that's what I'm good at, and I'd start writing for me and for fun.

But, I suck at it (cuz I write like I talk and don't know how to do it any other way). That's besides the point though, like I said your story is fuckin dope and I loved it. Keep writing and if you ever publish somthing you gotta somehow tell me just post a story, I'll check every once in a while.

Good reading, best wishes, -me
Plumpy chapter 21 . 1/12
I think you forgot that cars in the United States drive on the right side of the road not a big deal but I saw "the car slowly veered left" and I was scared they were going into oncoming traffic. Again, not a big deal but if you wanted to fix it now you know.

Awesome story btw.
Puppy 17 chapter 31 . 1/5
You keep calling Nancy Rachel. I'm really confused, who is it Nancy or Rachel?
Puppy 17 chapter 29 . 1/5
Please please please don't make Peleus a bad Guy
Puppy 17 chapter 24 . 1/5
Oh no! He was found out! I hope it doesn't damage his relationship with Annabeth too much...
Puppy 17 chapter 15 . 1/5
Boom ba da boom boom Perce yur screwed
1,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »