Reviews for Secret
This story is so awesome. I love it. (300 reviews!)
That paragraph was gift to us all. Do not be sorry.
Hella-Chan chapter 1 . 9/3
It's quite alright :) I'm not really equipped with the knowledge of cafe's either. But as far as first chapters goes, this one was good. It's a bit fast paced, but I'm sure by the second chapter it will improve greatly. Thanks so much for the read. I look forward for more Levi and Eren action! 3

Yvonne Park chapter 29 . 8/3
Eren in a dress would be really weird. haha Great story. There were a lot of plot holes, but overall I really enjoyed reading this! Good job! :)

ShadowTheWolf chapter 29 . 6/11
Man i got to the end and im like expecting a full on pop your cherry scene... but nonetheless this fanfiction was the best ive read so far. Great work!
CrazedAnimeLover427 chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
LOL I just read your Ch 24 AN. LOLOL XD
CrazedAnimeLover427 chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
OMG! So good!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
I never thought id see the day someone quoted spongebob in a attack on titan fanfic.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/3/2014
Beautiful ending ** made me shed a tear
AloisJaneTrancy chapter 29 . 8/3/2014
Awh! They're so fucking adorable ! Oh my god. Adorable. Fucking. Adorable.
rather-anonymous chapter 24 . 7/13/2014
sorry, i don't have a profile haha, but i don't wanna be a cheater so, ya know. i love the story so much! i know it's over, but i am a fan of your writing too. i laughed so hard at the sass beam! i literally woke up my older brother. and earned myself a smack. anyway! love the story, i am no longer a cheater, bye bye birdie
kesshou-douwa chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
That spongebob reference was actaul art. I cracked up so hard
nobaru rei chapter 29 . 6/25/2014
Or nah.
Oh gosh that killed me! XD
Dancing under the velvet moon chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
I love this story and will finish it all but isn't it Rivai ? Since it's like French and all not rivaille
Millenium Snow chapter 29 . 6/20/2014
That was the most heartwarming hour of my life. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful thing. TT