Reviews for Secret
naledi chapter 29 . 12/25/2015
I loved your story...I would like to say if your gay your gay. Don't let them worry you every time you walk out the door. People will just be hater, but your still human, no matter what. I'll be honest I'm straight, but I still admire gay people. Don't let the judgment of others be an obstacle to your why of happiness. Just love yourself every step of the way and don't worry about what people think, just be yourself. And I think that's what the writer was implying.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/5/2015
This story is so awesome. I love it. (300 reviews!)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/5/2015
That paragraph was gift to us all. Do not be sorry.
Hella-Chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
It's quite alright :) I'm not really equipped with the knowledge of cafe's either. But as far as first chapters goes, this one was good. It's a bit fast paced, but I'm sure by the second chapter it will improve greatly. Thanks so much for the read. I look forward for more Levi and Eren action! 3

-Hella
Yvonne Park chapter 29 . 8/3/2015
Eren in a dress would be really weird. haha Great story. There were a lot of plot holes, but overall I really enjoyed reading this! Good job! :)

-Yvonne
ShadowTheWolf chapter 29 . 6/11/2015
Man i got to the end and im like expecting a full on pop your cherry scene... but nonetheless this fanfiction was the best ive read so far. Great work!
CrazedAnimeLover427 chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
LOL I just read your Ch 24 AN. LOLOL XD
CrazedAnimeLover427 chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
OMG! So good!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
I never thought id see the day someone quoted spongebob in a attack on titan fanfic.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/3/2014
Beautiful ending ** made me shed a tear
AloisIsBootylicious chapter 29 . 8/3/2014
Awh! They're so fucking adorable ! Oh my god. Adorable. Fucking. Adorable.
rather-anonymous chapter 24 . 7/13/2014
sorry, i don't have a profile haha, but i don't wanna be a cheater so, ya know. i love the story so much! i know it's over, but i am a fan of your writing too. i laughed so hard at the sass beam! i literally woke up my older brother. and earned myself a smack. anyway! love the story, i am no longer a cheater, bye bye birdie
kesshou-douwa chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
That spongebob reference was actaul art. I cracked up so hard
nobaru rei chapter 29 . 6/25/2014
Bwahahaha!
Or nah.
Oh gosh that killed me! XD
Dancing under the velvet moon chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
I love this story and will finish it all but isn't it Rivai ? Since it's like French and all not rivaille