Reviews for Secret
Blashin14 chapter 29 . 4/3
YESH! EREN IN A WEDDING DRESS! XDD I laughed and squealed at the wedding part XDD
I'm happy for them XD
Blashin14 chapter 24 . 4/3
Aaah! I read the sentences xD now I have to review lolz, sorry, i'm too lazy to login xD
Anyway, I like this fic! XDD
I'm a riren fan XD
You should know the difference between riren (Uke eren XDD) and ereri (uke Levi, I can't stand uke Levi, sorry. It's just, how can Levi be uke, he's a VERY cool seme xD) xD but oh well, people have their own opinions, so... Yeah XD
Keep up the excellent work!
This is a really good story! My only problem is that I started reading it on archiveforourown and you don't update there
ArtificialThoughts chapter 29 . 2/13
You gave me heart ache (HA) but I love the fic! Aww especially the ending! hmm it was not as romantic (more like drama/hurt/comfort) but it was satisfying to read!
RoaringBacon chapter 29 . 1/1
I had a great time reading this! Thank you for making this fic. If i had not read this i would not be obsessed with jearmin so THANK YOU VERY MUCH3
Joe chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Omg is Mike the kidnapper? Because he's the only that I can't remember from the show? This is really great so far, oh my gosh. Probably the best ship fic I've ever read. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/28/2013
Such a great fic! 8m going to miss reading it
BLEACHLOVER101 chapter 29 . 11/27/2013
I think this is such a sweet story You did a very good job. I wish there was more to the epilogue.. Kinda like an epilogue of the epilogue about everyone's life. Great job again you made me flail in happiness.
HarmonyBenderFreak chapter 29 . 11/27/2013
aaaAAAAWWWWWWWWWW *cries happy tears from adorable wedding*
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS.
PLEASE.
L. Kagamine-sama chapter 29 . 11/27/2013
'Secret' was awesome. I'm looking forward to your next fic
IQvibe chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
It happened to me all my notifications went to spam
Kigen Dawn chapter 29 . 11/26/2013
Leave it to Levi to get dirty thoughts on his wedding day but who can blame him, it's eren in a wedding dress, who wouldn't tap that
Brook Uchiha Daughter of Zeus chapter 29 . 11/26/2013
Awww :3 it was fun while it lasted i really did like this story! :(
MssCassandra chapter 29 . 11/26/2013
NOOOOOOO DONT LEAVE ME! *sobs*

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE STORY!
purpleinkpen chapter 29 . 11/26/2013
Yay! It almost baby shower time maybe…only if you make Hanji make some weird beverage