Reviews for In Middle Earth
Rachel Evans chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
I am really enjoying this story (though I am not a fan of yaoi, but, oh well). I wish I could read more tonight, but, alas, I must sleep. I can't wait to be able to read more (I hope that will be soon).

I feel compelled to point something out though. I'm not sure if this is addressed later on, but I noticed that you have Faramir as the king of Rohan, but, according to Appendix A in Return of the King Eomer becomes king of Rohan.

I still love this story. I'm so excited about reading more. I'm kind of nervous that I will neglect the homework that I have to do in the next couple weeks. If you don't see any reviews from me in the next couple weeks it's because I have finals. After that, I will probably be reading a ton. _

Thanks for writing and keep up the good work!
Lady Starlight2 chapter 22 . 10/25/2006
That was quite a wonderful story, though I do wonder why Duo, Heero, and Wufei were even put back in Middle Earth. It just seems like a hole is all. Thank you for the story!
Tallia chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
Farimir didn't become king of Rohan, Eomer did. F-boy married Eowyn and became prince Regent of Orthanc(i think).
random chapter 22 . 12/16/2004
I can't believe that your only had 74 reviews! Your story deserves alot more! (Especially good ones) Poor Quatre he is all confused. Heero SMILED! Scary...
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 22 . 11/14/2004
fantastic fic! I do wish Trowa and Quatre were in it more but it was truely fantastic.
cc chapter 6 . 10/29/2004
hello what happened to Quatra and trowa? are they going to enter this soon
Gracie Rin chapter 22 . 6/18/2004
Beautiful. _
Kitsune-001 chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Good! Good!
StrangeBrew97 chapter 22 . 5/9/2004
WoW! It's really over! I LOVED YOUR STORY! It is the first one I have read from beginning to end. Mind you many don't normally catch my attention but this one had it from beginning to end. I loved it for all its worth and am proud that I was able to read it! Take care and write many more wonderful stories!
Coffeetailor chapter 20 . 5/6/2004
Loved it. Think you could write a sequal where Quatre and Trowa maybe go to the LOTRs world? Your choise. Ja ne!
Chibis Unleashed chapter 22 . 5/3/2004
That was awesome! i loved it! _ great story! i will miss reading it and waiting for updates. it was tons of fun reading it! so, keep up the great writing! you're an awesome author!
Masterdeeds chapter 22 . 5/2/2004
Oh wow! I just read the last two chapters, and I was right about the lady being Galadriel! I suspected it for a long time... but didn't say anything cus... it would run it for others...
Awesome fic! It deserves my fav stories _
Masterdeeds
Chibis Unleashed chapter 21 . 4/28/2004
that was a cute ending. poor king-guy, only trying to help his land. this story is great! i can't wait for the epilogue! i wanna know how it ends for sure! _ update soon!
silverrowan chapter 21 . 4/26/2004
Great Job!
Silverrowan
Hikaru chapter 21 . 4/25/2004
Well...not really...I think you had this chapter up within a week...but then again, who's counting? I usually make estimates of months...so please post up the last of the story quickly!