Reviews for Cellmates
Now that's a Loki I love. Great job RayRay!
AkeraWriterOfTheNight chapter 20 . 3/29
What a good story. I have a hard time finishing my own works so they never get put online.
CoreSymphony chapter 20 . 3/19
I have read soooo many loki x oc stories and this one is really wonderful. I loved the way you portrayed his character with your words and how the details flowed together without getting clumped. I really hope you make that sequel soon. I can't wait!
Please crew a sequel or a one shot where they finally meet again
EvilDragonMuspelheim chapter 20 . 2/8
Sequel? like soon?
TransparentBones1820 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
...wait I just realized, if she could shower couldn't she have drunk water from there?
Zaraki-lover 21 chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
Holy crow I read through this whole thing in one sitting and now that my eyes have finally calmed down I can write a review! Amazing sorry so well written I can only hope one day to write out a story like this! So jealous you met Tom in person but congrats _
JustThatOneYoutubeNerd chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
This is so amazing I don't even know how to express how much I love it. I honestly didn't think it would be this good when I first clicked on it. I am so so SO glad that I did though. Honestly, you need to become a writer. You are undeniable one of the most amazing writers I have ever read on the internet or anywhere put so much life into you story and I just...ugh. It's so good I can't even put words together. Just know this- You are an absolutley amazing writer and if you ever publish a book I'll be the first in line to buy it. Keep writing forever! -JustThatOneYoutubeNerd
KiwiAid chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
Congratulations, this the first time a fanfiction has made me weep like a baby. I mean, I was already on love with Loki, but somehow you made me love him all the more. That's quite the feat! This was definitely worth more morning :)
Just Watch Me Fly chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
Wow, just wow! I read this straight through and i have to say that this has got to be one of the best Loki/OC stories i have ever read! I would love to see what happens next for Loki and Naomi. You are a fabulous writer, if you ever decide to continue or post other stories i will be ecstatic!
Alibird1 chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
This was a sweet tale. I like how you captured this side of Loki. And congrats on meeting Hiddleston. I look forward to any other story's you have or may write in the future. Thanks and keep on keeping on.
DocAmburgey chapter 20 . 10/23/2014
Hum this needs a sequel! Pronto! I don't like very many Loki stories, but this one I absolutely adored. You have a very special talent with words and giving people the dreaded feels. Please do continue on with this!
snowfloks chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
Omg... first: this story is so incredibly emotion-triggering that I'm like crying all over the place at the moment. Second: I was listening to Brick by Ben Folds Five, and like the moment I read Naomi saying "I'm alone", the singer said exactly the same... Like. the coincidence is so- so... like it was meant to happen...

Anyways, this story is a 10.000 on a scala from 1/10... and definitely on the top of my favorite-fanfics-list!

Thank you so much for writing this story. It's so uncliché, and that's what makes it even more rollercoaster-of-emotions-motivating. 3
Cookie655 chapter 20 . 10/10/2014
So well done! I love your version of Loki, or how you've interpreted him. He didn't just magically turn into saint; he grew as a person from learning and being in a relationship with Naomi. He realized the error in his ways, if only in his own weird way. If that makes sense. But it's very refreshing, everything you did with his character. Plus that the romance is die for and the OC is wonderful and all together this story rocks :)! I really hope you do make a sequel!
Dee chapter 20 . 9/5/2014
Lord have mercy. This story left me breathless and had my heart racing from the first chapter to the very last. I was sad to see it end, but I couldn't wait to get there, either. Beautifully written, interesting, compelling, and with believable progression and character development. Loki is portrayed fantastically, and the OC is easy to like and sympathize with. Bravo! 10/10!