Reviews for Cellmates
Lum chapter 1 . 6/19
This story was so incredibly beautiful to read. You're a fantastic writer!
waterpheonixdragon chapter 20 . 4/14
Quick question: why is this so good? This is an awesome story, and I hope you will write more!
CrystalBud chapter 19 . 3/22
This story is amazing, love it :) Please write a sequel, their story isn't finished yet
Wondo chapter 20 . 3/19
Absolutely amazing. Beautifully detailed, delightful love story.
Once I started reading, I could not put "Cellmates" down.
There is no sequel? Are we able to convince you to return and bestow your magic, once again?
Wondo chapter 1 . 3/19
I just found this story. You hooked me right away.
Looking forward to savoring this one. Excellent beginning.
amanda.mars.42 chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
Oh. My. Goodness. Amazing i hope there might be a sequel one day but intell then i shall wait. Keep up the amazing work
Ghost.anime84 chapter 20 . 8/28/2016
Good story but I still feel really mad they would abduct someone from earth. Hope the avengers and shield find out and see it as an act of war.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/23/2016
Holy shit this story is good. I like the sorta bittersweet ending where they are apart but everything is good. I am hoping that there will be a sequel if possible? Either way it was a kickass story, awesome job
VenaHope chapter 17 . 6/21/2016
I still don't understand what the hell she did to make the Asgardians so mad.
LaurenB16 chapter 20 . 6/14/2016
I cried. Which I always think is a successful story since it means I've been emotionally invested in your characters. Well done on a very good story :)
Tonsoffandoms chapter 20 . 5/15/2016
This story was the perfect cup of angst! I am glad you wrote this and feel happier/sadder just reading it. I hope you are able to write more (whether you upload them or not)!
CallMeElijah chapter 20 . 5/12/2016
Please write a sequel soon! I'm dying here! : p
Natsuko457 chapter 20 . 4/24/2016
Okay. It doesn't matter if you do an entire sequel or not. But could you PLEASE at least do a reunion one shot?!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/5/2016
I have this feeling I will hate the next chapter...
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
Oh my god, a sexualy frustated Loki... Funny thought, especially if you consider how much of a control freak his character seems... I like it.