|Reviews for Simba: The Lion Avatar|
| SweetChinMusic115 chapter 16 . 2/3
NALA'S FALLING IN LOVE! SHE WON'T SAY SHE'S IN LOVE!
END TO CUB YEARS, HERE WE COME AWESOME TEENAGER/ADULT YEARS
| SweetChinMusic115 chapter 15 . 2/3
1) I heard that Mufasa WAS supposed to have a song but something happened to the VA's voice
2) I think Sokka and Zuko singing "Hakuna Matata" would be ABSOLUTELY GIGGLETASTIC!
| Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 16 . 1/30
Aww, man! This is the end of the story?
For book one, WNR!
Oh yeah... well...
Well, isn't there anything you want to say?
Yes, if you'll just let me get there!
This was a great chapter and a great story- -
Ahem, first part of story.
- -great first part of a great story (how's that?)
(Good good, keep going)
- -and I look forward to reading more of this story as it comes along, even though it's in separate parts.
Isn't there something else?
What? Oh oh, yes... WHACKS YOU WITH RAFIKI'S STICK! I WIN! :P
| Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 15 . 1/30
Ha ha! Oh, that is bleeping funny: Simon Fowl! *Rolls on the floor, laughing butt off* Simba critiquing Mufasa on singing and Mufasa obviously confused about how the voices are singing along to "his" song. XD I LOVE this chapter! Now, on to the next! :D
| IxoxoheartoxoxNuka chapter 10 . 1/11
Seems I reached my limited as well
| SweetChinMusic115 chapter 14 . 1/8
Just catching up... I have to say that Be Prepared is one of my favorite villain songs from Disney... maybe its because of Scar's charisma (which you portray completely accurately.
1) Possibly. Leopards would've been nice to see, maybe cheetahs.
2) I really don't remember! Dammit I need to watch Avatar!
| IxoxoheartoxoxNuka chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
Story is coming along well. You seem to blend both stories nicely
| Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 14 . 12/25/2013
Merry Christmas! And no, I don't really thin Scar should've picked any other ally in Africa: the other species out there would be too smart for him.
This was excellent! I LOVED the "Be Prepared" scene in the film, and this made me enjoy it even more! :D I can't wait to read more of this!
| SweetChinMusic115 chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
Wow... just wow Shenzi, trying to deny it? Man are you going to be in trouble!
1) Ed... well I believe that Ed had an accident that left him the way he is. A bumbling idiot.
2) I can't place my finger on it. It seemed really familiar... I haven't watched TLA in soooo fricken long!
| SweetChinMusic115 chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
Simba you are too cute :)
1) It's accurate. There are some little things that I can overlook though :)
2) He should, but I think the one song that fits Aang is Hakuna Matata lol
| Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
I think Ed's probably hiding surprising intelligence. A lot of the quietest people are the brightest, according to studies.
This was a great chapter! Interesting to have Shenzi and Banzai be mates. I don't think I've ever really thought them to be mates before, just odd comrades. Cool to see them in this new sort of light. I look forward to reading more! :)
| The biggest fan of Kataang chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
Great story :-)
| Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
This chapter was great like the previous ones! Loved this version of the song. Can't wait to read more! :D
| SweetChinMusic115 chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
Awwww that's sweet of Zazu to give Momo the majordomo position. You also got more into TLK here, good work.
1) He could've easily feigned hurt. Hell I did that to my parents when they wouldn't wake up when I was little
2) It's a tie between Zuko and Toph. Toph has more of the stern father type while Zuko has more of the caring type.
Also, Happy Thanksgiving TRON!
| SweetChinMusic115 chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Nice way to add Timon and Pumbaa lol!
1) Hakuna Matata can be an effective motto... especially on my 4 year old niece!
2) Aang most likely would have died if he hadn't run from the Air Temple. He may not have lived and the Avatar cycle would've continued on
3) My favorite swamp bender is... all of them lol