Reviews for A Silver Lining
MAFITA chapter 1 . 4/16
Loved it! Love this pairing! Would you consider a sequel? Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
A sequel please! :)
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I like it.
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
WOW!
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Of course they have lots of quidditch superstar kids!

Brilliant, and i love the mention of Teddy at the end. I'm glad you had them together at the end, it was very sweet :D
mattdombast chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
awesome the best pairing next to harry severus
Mickey chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Loved it
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This was really nice. Can I just say that since I read your last fic a few rounds ago, your writing has improved in just that short little time. This was really enjoyable and I spotted no obvious errors (a few typos here and there) which was really good to see.

I loved the little turn around during the Yule Ball about he actually being jealous of Cedric and not Cho, and the reasoning for him asking Cho. I love little subtle twists like that. They're really clever and impress me no matter how many times I read them.

And... you made HarryViktor work and you made me life it :) It's easy for me to like a pairing when I don't really ship both characters with anyone. If written well (like this was) I will most likely like it haha.

I actually enjoyed this more than I thought, so well done on that. You made it believable, and you made me aww. This was beautiful. Well done.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013