Reviews for Awakening
Nice story. Hope u get more reviews
PhinalPhantasy chapter 43 . 7/7/2014
Finally finished :D this was a great story my friend.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 42 . 7/7/2014
WOW! that was some incredible battling in this chapter! Only one more to go :D
PhinalPhantasy chapter 41 . 7/6/2014
Been a while since I read our stuff and for that I apologize. Still love this fic it's one of yor best :)
PhinalPhantasy chapter 40 . 3/14/2014
That was INTENSE
PhinalPhantasy chapter 39 . 3/12/2014
This is getting better and better.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 38 . 3/12/2014
Wow what a chapter! That was very intense. Let's hope Ashimi and her pokemon can resist the dark side. PS Love Reboot
PhinalPhantasy chapter 37 . 3/12/2014
Wow that was very intense. Zero got to be a ggreat hero in this one. Can't believe Ash got into blows with his daughter's friends
DeathGoblin chapter 43 . 3/11/2014
I'm glad that you left the story open. I also liked the idea of Giovanni's shard of ambition and that Ashimi gets to keep it as a gift. Also since her pikachu actually evovled, I'd like to think she at least surpassed Ash (whose pikachu will never evolve). As for the creepypasta/clefairy tailes, I think it would be a good idea to post them.
Tanya Adams 64 chapter 43 . 3/9/2014
That was a good end for a good story. I had a excellent time reading it. I loved the battles and the concept of different timelines merging. Also, I loved that your included Sir Aaron in this story. (He's one of my favorite human characters from Pokemon.) Of course, I enjoy how you left a open ending. There is a infinite possibilities out there for our Princess. Anyways, great job on this story and I would look forward to future titles you have in store for everyone. Take care!

Tanya Adams 64
DeathGoblin chapter 42 . 3/9/2014
I liked the buildup at the beginning and the Tree of Beginnings is a fitting place to conclude the story. You also have a solid explanation of why Ash isn't stepping in to help Ashimi. It's also cool that Lucario (I'm assuming it's him) came back as a crystal honedge. That being said, the pacing quickened a little too much once Legend started to attack. Still, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
DeathGoblin chapter 41 . 3/4/2014
This looks like it's building to a great if not interesting finale. I'm glad that the focus shifted back to Ashimi before too long. Aaron is an interesting character to explore, and with his training Ashimi could probably surpass Ash (who had to scrounge up what information he could about the lost art). I especially liked the training sequence at the end. It didn't show Ashimi as a badass aura master, and instead showed her learning process. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
DeathGoblin chapter 40 . 2/28/2014
I have to say that I'm more sympathetic to Daala's view (to an extent). The fight scene was okay and felt more organized than the Ashimi vs Giovanni battle royale. With Lance vs Abeloth, I liked the way you focused more on his dragonite. As for the part with Ashimi at the beginning, it was nice seeing her friends defend her and prove Legend wrong. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
DeathGoblin chapter 39 . 2/26/2014
While I still don't buy the idea of one organization taking over the world and somehow making it a better than it would have otherwise been, I think that within that premie, you've done a good job. The concept of Legend (as the accumulated bitterness against Team Rocket) is pretty clever and I like the idea of a sort of atonement arc. I'm looking forward to seeing what Ash will do and what happened to Ashimi. I liked seeing more of Giovanni as well. I hope you provide more family moments in future chapters.
DeathGoblin chapter 38 . 2/25/2014
This chapter made me think of the evil spirit in 'Loyalty' and the king of pokelantis (I think) from when Ash first meets Brandon in the anime. The way it made Ashimi act (and how it tried to get to her pokemon) is really creepy and the revelation at the end was nice as well.