Reviews for My Sweet Destruction
7kyla chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
I hope theres more! A Loki who finds love awesome
aandm20 chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
This story was awkwardly interesting! Neat!
creativeBUBBLE chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Ahh theres hope for love. Does this mean you are going to make a sequel or end it the way it is now?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
ahhhhh! she's alive! you have to keep going!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
You really needed this part in the story, and I'm glad you posted it. I know the story *could* technically have been complete without it, but it gives it a sense of closure, in Loki's case, at least, and you've got the door open for another story, if you want. Plus, I'm a sucker for endings like this one.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
I did not see that coming...huh. I can definitely why this was difficult to write. Are you planning a sequel or a follow up of any sort? Maybe an epilogue?
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I'm seriously not getting the notifications of your posts. I got the one for the chapter after this one, but i never got the notification for this one! I hate falling behind!
Katie chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
OMG. what a great ending and twist! So sad she died :( Now Loki will really be ruthless
creativeBUBBLE chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Did he hurt her?
katie chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
makes so much more sense now!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
I don't think you needed my help with this at all. Pretty fantastic, yo. Definitely flowed well, very erotically smooth if that makes any sense.
Katie chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
O M G you know it's a well written sex scene when the reader wishes she wasn't single LMAO. I'm not sure how your going to continue with this but I'd love to hear his POV :-) and don't be embarrassed! everyone loves a good bow chick a wow wow scene
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
HERE?! YOU LEFT IT HERE?! ARe you trying to kill me?!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
oh la la chasity is about to do very unchaste things with her master! I wish I could answer snap my fingers and have furniture appear but what does that say about me- sex and shopping...:)
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Oh, my...
I don't suppose you've considered...continuing this?