Reviews for Broken Glass
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 16 . 3/27/2008
That was so good! I cant believe your not going to post any more chapters. I just found this story and found it to be really good!
SiriusRulez chapter 17 . 11/16/2007
I just found this story and I thinks its really good! I cant beleive that you've discontinued it! Its so good. Its really a shame. I hope that one day you will continue with this story. I hope you update it some day.
koumori wolf chapter 16 . 1/27/2004
This is a GREAT story...I loved it! It's one of the best DBZ stories I've ever had the priviledge of reading! -
~Koumori wolf
mirai-juuhachi chapter 17 . 9/15/2003
you can't quit... you have to atleast finish it off, but I do know what you mean about getting bored with a fic. Just one more chapter maybe final battle.. don't leave it hanging.. I couldn't bare to see a good fic cut off like that. You did an awesome job and even if you don't finish it, it was awesome. Ja!
Starr Reku chapter 16 . 6/29/2003
ur mean! you never told me that you had updated ur fics! oh well

good chapter. i really like it

ja ne

~starr~
Sorceress Rinoa Leonhart chapter 17 . 6/4/2003
Oh! But it was so close to the end! If no one else wants to continue your story I'll gladly take it!
otepoti chapter 17 . 5/31/2003
aww it's a shame you stoped but i can't tell you to do anything
Kativa-chan chapter 17 . 5/30/2003
NO! Don't end it! I wanted to see what happened!
Taberah chapter 16 . 5/5/2003
I LOVO the story! Ahem sorry got a little to excited but I'm calm now. Plz write more soon if not for me ( but hopfully fro me lol :P) then for all those peoples who really love your story! Man that was dramatic. Ok just write the next chappie k thanx for your time.
otepoti chapter 16 . 4/24/2003
ep wow cool chapter cool cliffy
Sorceress Rinoa Leonhart chapter 16 . 4/23/2003
That was a cute Trunks and Marron moment. How close is the end?
Kativa-chan chapter 16 . 4/19/2003
AW - TRUNKS AND MARRON FOREVER IS RIGHT! They're so cute together _ I'm glad you updated! It's been a while. And I'm sure you will get 200 reviews by the time you finish. Great chapter!
Jazzmaster chapter 16 . 4/19/2003
Enjoyable stuff, it's been a long wait for this fic to be updated. The dialogue between Vegeta and Trunks at the start was cool.

Horrible of you to end on the cliffhanger you did. *Sits and waits for next chapter*
GredFeorge chapter 15 . 4/18/2003
Hey J-chan! That was an awsome story. I couldnt help but read yours after you got all starry eyed on me. ;) Well I think you did a great job. Hey, you should check out one of my good friend's stories, ANIME GIRL. They are very good. So, keep writing more!
Kyle A. Hardy chapter 14 . 4/4/2003
Great so far. Can't wait for the next chapter to come out. but one more thing. I dont mean to be an ass but the "Hai" stuff is kind of lame. Not that I'm trying to be a critic or anything, cause you probably write better than me. You should pursue a career as a novelist, or when u grow up write ur own story line for an anime.