Reviews for Dark Blue
Kikiliki chapter 17 . 1/1
Please Update this Story :)
Suealpacamama chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
I have read and reread this many times. Please continue...update soon. Maybe for a Thanksgiving present...?
IloveHeat chapter 17 . 10/14/2014
Please don't quit on this
PurpleSpaceDragonat221B chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
Are you still going to update!? Anxiously waiting for a new chapter...
Carolita71 chapter 17 . 6/14/2014
Please, please, please! Update! Please, please, please! :-)
Mrs.GlennQuinn16 chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
Yay FINALLY! I have been anxiously waiting for another chapter and it was amazing as always. Don't feel guilty about not updating in a while I completely understand you have other things to do (trust me if you see how long ago I have updated my stories you can see why I understand :P) Keep on going with this story I must read more!
Astrido chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
great story.
what happened to wiggins and the person in the shadows with John?
I hope you'll go on soon. I want to know how the prologue fits in with the rest of this.
cheers
yuura
Spades chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
Awesome chapter! Totally in love with this story. Please hurry with the next chapter. So excited.
MisunderstoodSociopath chapter 17 . 3/9/2014
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! IVE BEEN WAITING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG FOR THIS CHAPTER YOU HAVE NO IDEA! YOUR STORY IS SO AMAZING AND I LOVE IT AND UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU HAVE TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN! AND IKR SEASON 3 WAS JUST ALL THE FEELS! I LOVE THAT MORIARTY'S BACK(we all knew it was gonna happen, but still...)! CANT WAIT TILL SEASON 4! hopefully it will be sooner than 2016!
#*shakesfist*Moffat!
Error With Search chapter 17 . 3/9/2014
That season finale was awesome! Yet horribly depressing at the same time. Can't wait till 2015! Love this fanfic, btw. Update soon!
ladyk1138 chapter 17 . 3/9/2014
Missed this story & VERY glad it's back! Thank you!
Resrie71 chapter 17 . 3/9/2014
While I don't appreciate waiting so long for an update, I'm glad you finally got around to it! Its just one of the risks inherent in getting hooked an a WIP, I currently have at least 10 or more WIPs that I'm following, and one hasn't been updated since November.
All that aside, I'm loving this story and hoping that RL calms down enough for you to get us another chapter soon!
WL Chastain chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
Yeas, I finished 3rd season. And what a shot that was huh? THAT was unexpected. I even thought they guy had some sort of "Google" glass and for it to be only in his head, how AWESOME!

Yeah, over 3 months since the last update. I had to read the previous couple chapters in order to remember the story so I could understand this one. SLACKER!

You forgot the GOLDEN RULE of posting on a fan fiction site : Thou has no life other than to update and finish what you started. Thou life returns when story is completed.

LMAO.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
I've been following your story since it started, and you've been absent for awhile... Are you alright? I'm sorry, it's just a bit worrying.
Resrie71 chapter 16 . 2/22/2014
OK, I just found this story, burned through it, and now I have a problem. It has been CONSIDERABLY MORE than a week! Update please? This story is FAR to good to abandon now...