Reviews for Illumination
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Very good! Pity that there aren't more Like this.
Cherry Fizz chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is an awsome story! I loved all the details! It was so amazing! You should write more!
TT chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Great story! I really liked the Last Crusade, partly because of Sean Connery, he was great which is one of the reasons I liked this story so much. Coming from Henry Sr. pov. Nice work please write more stories about Henry Sr. and Indy!
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Most satisfying! Bravo.
Persephone Kore chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Ooh. I had... actually totally missed or forgotten that he called him Indiana at that last moment. I had also not thought about Henry experiencing that third temptation, along the lines of the one Elsa fell to and Indiana did not.

Although I think my favorite part was actually "I can't be too old for this now!"
derangedfangirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Morgaine chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Good characterization.
Goldfield chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Great story! The third Indiana Jones film is my favorite, and you did an outstanding work writing the climax scene! I could watch that part of the movie again inside my head, with a higher level of detail and emotion. I loved it, keep writing!
iccle fairy chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
very good
Valinor Sunset chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
This is quite a nice story. Henry Sr. is my favorite character and I think this is done quite well from his point of view.
Kogoro chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
That was so nice... You're just so good at writing the feelings, the thoughts and the conflicts that Henry goes through.

Have always been a major fan of Sean Connery, and I simply adore him in that character!

Your story is good, your writing is with feeling, so I think it wont be inadequate to tell you that you could possibly (very possibly) be going to greater things. Like even do this for a livng. So, to sum up: You are just plain damn good at writing, and you have a gift, even though you maybe don't think it.

I'll be looking forward too seeing some of your other work! I'll go looking now!

Roady
A fan chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Now THAT was good.
Lucinda chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Very nice. You show the doubts and conflicts of thought without descending into a JamesJoyce-like morass of chaos, and I could see Dr. Henry Jones Sr during this whole peice.

Thank you.
legolasfreak chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
That was really good. I mean really good. It showed what Henry might have been thinking. Good work.
Montey chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
WOW! This is great! You're a great writer! Keep it up!