Reviews for Remember When
Oh come on! That's where you leave it!? That's just so mean on twenty different levels! It was just getting good! We just got rid of Riley! Come back and bring spuffy with you! And stake angel! Please!?
PencilComet chapter 57 . 6/24
Please, please come back and finish this story. I know it's been nine months since you updated it but it was just getting to the spuffy bits and i'd love to see this ended properly.
Kelsey chapter 57 . 5/24
Holy shit. You need to keep writing this. This whole story has been absolutely amazing!
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 57 . 5/13
Just re-read this beauty again. After re-watching the whole show I just had to come back. Its still the best Buffy-story I've ever read. Must admit I hope you will update another chapter soon. I respect the business of life but I just can't wait to read more of this!
Anyway, as always - thanks for writing and sharing!
kaotic chapter 13 . 5/10
Love the story. Especially the Dawn/ Buffy sibling relationship. But not a fan of Spike biting Buffy so easily. It feels like the only reason Buffy is alive is because Spike chose, at the last second, not to kill her. It's against the very idea of 'Buffy' that she needs Spike to hold back for her to win. Buffy can kick the butt of any vampire at full strength. It just feels wrong that Spike can go ''you're only alive because I chose not to kill you."
I'm just going to assume she was a second away from breaking the hold, hand on stake preparing to create a dust storm, just before she realized it was Spike. Otherwise, great writing and I love the Story!
I love this story! I've read it sooo many times! I hope that you will be continuing it!
Obsessed and Loving It chapter 57 . 5/1
So I just caught up to this story and I want to say it is so wonderful and I hope it gets continued or possibly moved over to ao3. I usually read there but come over to her only really for my favorite docs which this is one of them. Thanks for writing this.
geeklady chapter 57 . 3/26
Please tell me this isn't the end?! Youre going to continue writing, yes? This is amazing! Absolutely love it
JimmyHall24 chapter 27 . 3/13
I mean if I was Dawn in this situation, I'd try to find Faith and beg her to kill Angel.
JimmyHall24 chapter 23 . 3/10
I can't blame Joyce. If my daughter wanted to return the soul and get back with the man who nearly RAPED my youngest, her little sister. I'd tell Buffy to stay the fuck out of our lives.
eastbetty79 chapter 57 . 2/18
I am enjoy the retelling with the added Spike. Hope you plan on continuing in the future
Amon Kashino chapter 57 . 2/6
I had such high hopes for this story but it failed me
Still no update?! Thanks vor updating the dawning. Please continue here too. Im still with you.
Guest chapter 57 . 10/26/2016
Woah. Over a month without this fic not continuing! I have serious withdrawel. And i even cant sooth it with a continuing of Awakening or The Dawning. I'm in need here! Please update pretty soon.
Samd39 chapter 57 . 9/27/2016
This is my absolute favourite Spuffy ever! I'm completely obsessed! I literally can't wait for the next instalment