Reviews for Remember When
Still no update?! Thanks vor updating the dawning. Please continue here too. Im still with you.
Guest chapter 57 . 10/26/2016
Woah. Over a month without this fic not continuing! I have serious withdrawel. And i even cant sooth it with a continuing of Awakening or The Dawning. I'm in need here! Please update pretty soon.
Samd39 chapter 57 . 9/27/2016
This is my absolute favourite Spuffy ever! I'm completely obsessed! I literally can't wait for the next instalment
Mini Nicka chapter 57 . 9/26/2016
Amazing couldnt put it down and can't wait to see what happens next.
One guy chapter 57 . 9/23/2016
If this story keeps going I hope that Spike will have a dream in hopeless. That would be awsome, specially seeing spike talking to Sineya
Forever-Furuba chapter 57 . 9/21/2016
I wonder how much of Riley's "she's a slut" "you need to be punished" talk is supernatural influence (like how Willow called Tara "disgusting" for hitting on her), and how much is Riley's internalized misogyny - oh, except he probably calls it Traditional Values - giving him the viewpoint that "a girl/woman who has sex with her boyfriend/husband is doing her duty as girlfriend/wife to make sure his needs are met and he doesn't go looking elsewhere, but if a girl/woman has sex under literally any other circumstances then she's nothing but a whore even if she didn't charge money and whores are inherently immoral and worthless".

The presence of the handcuffs may 'just' be Initiative gear but I suspect he was planning to use them on Buffy, thinking she "owes him" sex because he was "cheated" out of really having sex with her when Faith slept with him. (Which was, technically speaking, rape-by-fraud, since Riley consented to sex under the impression she was someone else, but I suspect he doesn't think of himself as a rape victim - and being a victim does not automatically mean one cannot /also/ be a terrible person.)
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 57 . 9/20/2016
In the name of all those having past forty (and yet still lurking here?): thank you very much! :-D
(I love when Giles is singing and he'd done this not enough!).
ForsakenKalika chapter 57 . 9/20/2016
I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that reaction to Anthony Stewart Head in that episode. Sheesh! That man, in addition to my high school director, is the reason I have serious teacher love.
RAGAnne chapter 57 . 9/20/2016
You're right. We should trust you more. I'm ridiculously grateful for Buffy's hair stick right now though she still seems to be walking an extremely fine line here. Obviously she and Spike want each other though she's not entirely ready for Spike under the influence of shadows. Yikes is he having a hard night!
Guest chapter 57 . 9/20/2016
Wow. That was an intense discription how the magic slowly took over in spikes brain.

Please dont make me wait so long again for more.
Vivi H88 chapter 57 . 9/20/2016
Oh no :( great chapter :) can't wait till the next one
hopelessromantic92 chapter 57 . 9/19/2016
yay! I love it! I can't wait for more! Especially more Giles and Joyce! They are so cute together!
tasha chapter 57 . 9/19/2016
more please
RKF22 chapter 57 . 9/19/2016
Excellent work can't wait for more
jazzyjizzle1994 chapter 57 . 9/19/2016
You know I'm starting to feel like a kicked puppy ..These chapters are so amazing but your only giving me one at a time and then making me wait. I want more! I need to know what happens. Please please please update soon!