Reviews for Remember When
This is definitely an interesting way to go. Spike might actually have willow's support. Spike saved her. Buffy is going to have to acknowledge a change is happening with spike. His demon may crave violence but its also on the verge of changing loyalties. Buffy doesnt see it yet only joyce n dawn see it. They obviously sense something different about spike. Buffy may also sense but its so like her to ignore it.
Helena1414 chapter 37 . 10/7
Great chapter, can't wait for next. (Totally agree.. rehashed episodes are the worst.)
VorpalSward chapter 37 . 10/6
Don't stop there!
I am so loving your story; can't wait for your next update! I hope since he's "safe" to be around Dawn and Joyce will be part of the chapters ahead. Dawn was his first friend, he needs that relationship, and we all know Spike kinda has some Mommy issues. Anyway, sending review love, keep up the good work!
RAGAnne chapter 37 . 10/6
I absolutely loved all this interaction between Willow and Spike. He definitely provides a unique perspective to her situation. Thanks for another awesome chapter.
storybuyer chapter 37 . 10/6
This is so good! I love the way this stays so close to canon that I forget that I'm not watching Buffy. You're doing a marvelous job! I love this story and I can't wait until the next update!
rin2004 chapter 37 . 10/6
amazing chapter , amazing spike
RKF22 chapter 37 . 10/6
Excellent work nice of Spike saving Willow
Vivi H88 chapter 37 . 10/6
Great chapter :)
RAGAnne chapter 36 . 9/28
Well this chapter was heartbreaking. It's really too bad that Spike refuses to even consider changing by choice. I really liked the Buffy and Dawn interaction in the second part of the chapter though. I love how close they've become in this story.
Ferris Ulf chapter 36 . 9/28
I like what happens with the ring here. After all, they certainly won't trust Angel with it.

Joyce's decision was awesome-heartbreaking-but completely believable and justifiable. Well done on that.

Poor Spike needs a hug.
ginar369 chapter 36 . 9/28
I get Joyce's point. She can't invite him over to hang out with her and Dawn while he is actively trying to kill her other daughter. But I still feel sorry for Spike. He has no one. At least Buffy let Dawn in a little by showing her the ring and including her in hiding it. Oh a side note here's hoping no Riley.
Vivi H88 chapter 36 . 9/28
Great chapter :) can't wait till the next one
I am really loving this story, even though the angst is killing me. Please don't leave your readers twisting in the wind, update often!
RKF22 chapter 36 . 9/28
Poor spike can't wait for more