Reviews for Remember When
DeAmonQuEen chapter 57 . 5/15
I really hope you would continue this fic. I really want read an update. Please can you? Pretty please?
Every year I retread this story because I appreciate the character development and story complexity. Looking forward to one day reading the end if you decide to come back, but it is still a worthwhile read even without an ending.
Please update
SusanMarieS chapter 54 . 4/5
man don't know why I thought this was book one of two. hope there is more. I've been reading this all day in between work
SusanMarieS chapter 14 . 4/5
goodness. what's with that reviewer? they must be an angel fan. I got up extra early so I could read more so don't let them take you down.
I'm a bitch yes chapter 21 . 2/9
Aw. Such precious spuffy-luv-luv-luvver. Cooing all over him and your stupid Buffy and Dawnie. You know nothing about Kendra. She is so much better than your limp as sodden biscuits characters. You crap made me sick. Ugh.
sfstewart chapter 1 . 2/3
Still my favorite spuffy story ever! I hope you come back to it someday. And disregard that horrible guest. Your story is everything!
HOLY SHIT chapter 14 . 1/7
and the reaches never quit. CAMPING IN THE FUCKING BACK YARD?
HOW chapter 13 . 1/7
how have you won awards with your stupid reaches?
weak chapter 10 . 1/7
stupid, she just fuckin flips out because he takes off his belt? shes the slayer. not a scared little girl. youre starting to piss me off with your reaches.
Serenity'sVision chapter 57 . 12/12/2017
Please tell me you're continuing this fic? I'm loving it!
Guest chapter 57 . 11/4/2017
I really wish you’d update caz I love this fic
Guest chapter 57 . 8/8/2017
Oh come on! That's where you leave it!? That's just so mean on twenty different levels! It was just getting good! We just got rid of Riley! Come back and bring spuffy with you! And stake angel! Please!?
PencilComet chapter 57 . 6/24/2017
Please, please come back and finish this story. I know it's been nine months since you updated it but it was just getting to the spuffy bits and i'd love to see this ended properly.
Kelsey chapter 57 . 5/24/2017
Holy shit. You need to keep writing this. This whole story has been absolutely amazing!