Reviews for Someone In My Corner
jessicadamnday chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
PLEASE tell me they're not getting back together, preferably with a snark/bitch fest from Kurt.
Thenchick chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
post more plz!
LilDevyl chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Uh, I just kept thinking that Blaine needed to stop acting like it was all Kurt's fault. Unfortunately, Glee made it seemed that Klaine had became too co-dependent and Blaine got away with way too much. I hope that whatever Quinn and Kurt have Blaine will see what he did was wrong and Rachel needs to but out!
JasonDragon64 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Oh I'm hoping Kurt has a can of Mace and Quinn some telling videos up their respective sleeves! That smarmy rat bastard needs a good eyeful of reality, then become as blind as Rachel to anything not her way. I know, I'm a mean and spiteful old man, but Blame works my last gay nerve.
LilDevyl chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
I hope the ND gets their heads out of their A** and see that Kurt is not the one in the wrong and Blaine isn't "Mr. Innocent" either. Come on. Sebastian has done nothing but be subtle about wanting to break up Klaine and have Blaine as his!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Mercedes doesn't even like Blaine. Why are you throwing her under the bus for a douchey dude she doesn't even like?
loh122 chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
I would love to see puck and finn kick blains ass. god that would be awesome. i would like to see everyone start to come to their senses and talk to kurt instead of listening to rachel and blaine
JasonDragon64 chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Teens and overblown drama do seem to go hand on hand, don't they. I'm quite certain that Kurt its currently having a lovely fantasy involving automatic weaponry and his former friends and ex right now.
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
What a lovely story! I'm glad you have Finn and Quinn on the right side, and can't wait to see how things work out.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I wish Kurt had dumped Blaine after that song.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
THANK YOU. So very freaking much-! The story is well written AND right on point.

I've been incensed since the night at Scandals where Blaine drunkenly tried to coerce Kurt into sex AFTER spending the night dancing with someone else & not even TALKING to Kurt, just once in a while. Or even doing the "come here" gesture to say come dance. So Kurt had to literally insert himself between Blaine & Sebastian, THEN Blaine decides he wants to show how much he loves Kurt. Despite texting & coffee dating Sebastian and, when Kurt objects, there's nothing wrong. Sebastian has repeatedly complimented Blaine in an other-than-family-friendly manner ("sex on a stick"). So when Blaine pulls away and Kurt runs into someone who compliments him, then texts the same type of texts, he's a cheater. And, after the fight the night before, Blaine couldn't even say "we disagree on how innocent it is, but it hurts me; please don't do it anymore," and given Kurt a chance to stop Chandler.
random-gleekV chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Quinn/Kurt friendships are my fave! :)