Reviews for Loving a Heartless
YaGirlMo chapter 13 . 8/2
I'm so frustrated, I wanted to see the group's reactions so bad. I'm at least glad they finally gave in. Please update.
AutumnRains1 chapter 13 . 7/16
please continue
Thenchick chapter 13 . 3/11
I want more!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2016
Hello! what's happening? Are you alive ?
Chronos guardian chapter 13 . 11/14/2016
I loved it. please continue to update this is really taking a life of its own. I so heart EricXDamon. They are such a powerhouse couple. I wonder if Damon when turned by Eric will become some mutant version of vampire. I mean even if he gets cured via Niklaus bloodline. He was once a vampire of the other species, that magic's bound to leave a trace that affects his re-death with Eric.
Lonelystar91 chapter 13 . 11/11/2016
Awesome Plz update soon
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 13 . 9/18/2016
You know even though Damon is like the straightest guy ever lol I can't help but really like this story. You've done a good job in not making both of them too OOC so well done :) I really look forward to reading more :D xxSB0233
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2016
Still here with us?
Paula chapter 13 . 7/22/2016
I want another chapter, or a short one shot about the gang reaction to the kiss, pretty please ;-)
aaa chapter 13 . 6/29/2016
honey where are u?are u ok?
AmanC chapter 13 . 6/15/2016
Finally ! I can't believe they were so clueless ! :)
The Ravenwood chapter 13 . 5/7/2016
Please update please!
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 13 . 4/18/2016
Finally! I'm so glad that Eric finally showed everyone that Damon is his and only his. I'm glad that Eric put Klaus in his place a little bit. In wonder what's going to happen with the King of West Virginia and the Magister, hopefully the boys can put them in their place. Looking forward to seeing what happens next. Please update soon, can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/13/2016
This chapter was amazing (just like the rest of the story) and I can't wait to see/read what happens next
Rin-s666 chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
An other very good chapter :)