Reviews for My Guardian
Loved your story but why is it not finished
dethwatch chapter 33 . 11/12
PLEASE continue this wonderful story
rckyfrk chapter 18 . 9/10
Daryl's got some crazy amount of willpower, I'll say that much. Why do I have the feeling this supply run isn't going to be as smooth as Daryl is expecting it to?
rckyfrk chapter 17 . 9/9
Glad everyone is feeling better, though I have a feeling Beth and Daryl will miss that feeling of privacy they've had as of late.
rckyfrk chapter 16 . 9/7
Man I really don't like that Nick guy. No one disrespects Hershel. No one.
Meanwhile I'm glad to see Beth's health continue to improve. We'll see just how long they can keep everything a secret.
rckyfrk chapter 14 . 8/12
Sigh...so sweet. Nice job!
rckyfrk chapter 13 . 8/12
Glad they could get all the medicine and supplies they needed. They aren't going to try making Nick out to be a hero, are they? That guy still gives me the creeps.
rckyfrk chapter 12 . 8/11
How could Daryl think Hershel was overreacting if Beth was coughing up blood. That seems kind of serious to me.
I have a really bad feeling about Nick taking off with the meds. I don't trust that guy at all.
rckyfrk chapter 11 . 8/11
I wanted Beth to slap him and carol to smack him upside the head. How infuriating!
rckyfrk chapter 10 . 8/10
I agree with Beth getting a little upset with him, not just for leaving after the kiss, which was bad enough, but I get it. How could he say she could have everything she'd wanted before the turn? Marriage and kids, okay, but college? I get it, maybe spur of the moment not really realizing what he's saying, but come on. That was a little silly of him.
I am glad they got over that little speed bump though.
rckyfrk chapter 9 . 8/10
Glad they had that conversation. Daryl doesn't hear those reminders of how good he really is nearly enough.
rckyfrk chapter 8 . 8/10
Nick is such a creeper. Why wasn't Maggie more upset when he wouldn't drop the subject? When Glenn brings it up she gets mad, but a perfect stranger and suddenly she's open minded.
And I get that this is a companion fic, but why include scenes that have nothing to do with Beth or Daryl? It draws focus away from this story.
rckyfrk chapter 7 . 8/8
Boy I don't like that Nick kid. He can just go away.
rckyfrk chapter 6 . 8/8
What was it they said in the Disney Hercules movie? People do crazy things when they're in love. Well done with all the action in this chapter.
rckyfrk chapter 5 . 8/6
Not sure I know what to think about Maggie kissing Daryl. I know it was just a little peck but it was just...random.
Nick and Mike remind me of Merle and Daryl.