Reviews for My Guardian
Lady, where the heck are you? Dont let these stories go unfinished! My Guardian and Maggie's Nightmare are too good to be left in the balance!
remmy28 chapter 33 . 10/13
Hun... where have you been? I miss reading your stories. :(
Shy40 chapter 33 . 10/13
WHY IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED? This story is absolutely lovely, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue!
nmp2079 chapter 33 . 8/18
Oh my goodness what's next?
Enjoying every chapter. Thank you
J chapter 33 . 7/6
oh my god I loved your story, but where is the rest of it? I want to read more!
So sry... It posted itself...
I've read every chapter and I have to say... Your story is fuckin awesome, pls don't stop writing :3
You are awesome :D

~ Link (sry that my englisch sucks so much, I'm from Germany)
Oh my goodness 0-0
I've read every chapter tida
Marisa chapter 33 . 5/7
I just found your page today, and I read My Guardian all the way through. You're such a talented writer, and I'm not kidding when I say I almost threw my iPad across the room when I realized this was the last chapter! Please keep writing!
I guess first i should say that i enjoyed reading my guardian as well as Maggie's nightmare...last summer! I hope since there hasn't been an update since then, that maybe this is just a summer thing for you. Maybe you're a student? Either way, just update, please! :)
CheshireCat chapter 33 . 4/1
Are you ever going to continue this story? Pleeeeaaaase? :)
lupadaisy chapter 1 . 3/20
pleeez finish this, its just too good.
Camille chapter 33 . 2/24
I read the whole story in two days. I hope you continue this story. I'm curious to see how you develop Bethyl's relationship. I'm personally looking forward to them coming out. I'm a fan of lemons, but I'm a sucker for the sweeter side of Daryl.
Sweetlove chapter 33 . 2/22
Omg I really love your stories I really hope you can update as soon as possible!
michelle chapter 33 . 2/21
love it, love it love it, when u gonna update the story, please do soon :)