Reviews for All Right, Tonight
Alfred F. Jones World Hero chapter 4 . 1/23
Great I have to get to chapter 4 before I find out this is a UKUS fic. Why don't you add that to the narrative, and save people trouble.
mymanisfictional chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Wow, first of all, can I just say that I am absolutely baffled that this story doesn't have over 100 notes? Even more than that?

This story is wonderfully written, well-paced, and I am pleased to admit that it even taught me a couple of new words (which is always a plus when reading). I absolutely adored the fact that you used side characters like Portia, Christian, Tony, Yong, and Monaca instead of shoving in a bunch of the most popular/commonly used characters in the fandom. Their personalities were all really enjoyable - I particularly loved the friendship between Arthur and Portia - and for once I really looked forward to seeing more of a side character.

I liked your characterizations of Arthur and Alfred, especially the little quirks that made them who they were- such as Alfred's socks and oral fixation, as well as Arthur's frequent traveling and unique alarm clock.

I spent the past few hours reading this fic, trying to finish the chapters on my phone whenever I got a spare moment. It was wonderful, and I think you really hit the mark trying to write an "original romance" It certainly felt original, so kudos to you.

I wish I had better words to express how lovely I thought this fic was, but as it is, I haven't written such a long, coherent review in a while, so I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say! All in all, great job
OutToGarden chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
This was really well done. I was impressed by the detail and knowledge you worked in about the legal system and terminology. You've got a nice, concise writing style and for once I actually liked the OC. You did a great job with this and I'm definitely glad I found it!
ennflor chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
Great story! Very well-written and hot. :) I loved it!
onetruepotato chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Fest Jedishampoo,
Firstly I have to say it's a crime you are not better known within this fandom. I only discovered you yesterday evening and promptly decided to further procastinate studying for my German exams in favour of reading this absolutely amazingly brilliant thing. I've always been a sucker for original work-esque AUs and with All right, tonight, you definitely created one of my ( admittedly many) all-time favourite USUK stories. I absolutely love how you portrayed Arthur's and Alfred's daily lives, and how utterly logical it seemed ( after all, the base of the Hetalia fandom consists of rl-inexperienced teenagers like me, and realistic work-related fanfictions are hard to come by). Although I personally missed Alfred's usual sunshine a bit and mentally cried about my baby Lutz being disliked, Francis and Arthur being civil with each other, Arthur having friends, Alfred not being ridiculously attractive to the point where he has twenty people hanging off his arm at once, and Alfred bottoming ( not that I dislike Arthur being bottom, but if I see him portrayed as a crying virgin in a grown-up setting one more time, I'll kill a bitch) more than outweighed these minor grow difficulties I had with the story. So to put it short, I'll totally sit here and wait for you to post something new, and stalk you on tumblr, and try to find the not quite so sfw stuff on your LJ. ( Phew long review is long and i don' wanna even think about how horrid my English is, but you seriously deserve more love.)
wintergenisis chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
It was so good! I loved this! I love UKUS and everyone is just so cute!
wintergenisis chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I wasn't prepared for England to be top. I was a bit surprised. But then, I was super happy, because, hey, UKUS is my OTP after all! I love me some seme!England!
01blackcat02 chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
Btw, 'Affair of the Heart' will forever be associated with this story! Everytime I hear the chorus I keep imagining Alfred standing outside a highrise with a boombox :P
Teenage Mouse chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I read this on LJ and I will definitely go back and read it all over again on FFnet because it's one of my favourite fanfics ever. I will be sure to review each chapter because you deserve waaay more than 15 reviews - but for now, since I haven't started re-reading it yet, I'll just leave a general review of

I think you were totaly successful making it a complete "romance" and not just a fanfiction. You fleshed out the AU enough and added enough unique characters that it didn't feel like a self-indulgent USUK fic. It was its own world and you wouldn't need to know and love Hetalia or USUK to enjoy this story.

I can't wait to read this again. I remeber Alfred being devastatingly charming and cool and mature in this one, and I love me some of that.
The Confederacy chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
XD I made weird noises reading this. Not 'those' kind of weird noises, but weird noises. That proves how awesome this story is. Also, it made me laugh. I haven't really laughed at a story for awhile. Thanks for that.
NaruHina123123456 chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Hi! Well, my english isn't good enough for write something like a excellent review, But i read your history anyway xD! And I just want to say... That is gorgeous! Omg, i love it so much, really, you deserve more reviews!, you have much talent for this, and I hope more fanfics UsUk in the future! Haha, well, congratulations! Bye bye :D
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I read "clay lemurs" thinking that it was a type of food... then I realised they were clay /lemurs/... orz
foofie88 chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Wow this deserves way more reviews.

I really enjoyed this! And as a very strict usuk fan, the ukus wasn't at all a turnoff. Everyone was very in chatacter.

And even if I know next to nothing about the topics, you keep the reader very well informed without being boring about it.

Pls write more! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Thank you do much for posting here! Now I can reread your story as much as I want!
JulietGivesUp chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
This is spectacular! Arthur is such a darling in his own little, grouchy way as one would envision him as a remarkable attorney. For once, I'm quite happy to see that he and Francis aren't feuding as they usually are.
This is a bloody good story and I'm very surprise that it doesn't have many reviews. It certainly deserves it, that's for sure.
Please do keep it up! Awaiting your next chapter...