Reviews for Passing the Test
fan chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
very nice. Please write more stories ?
Pat Macken chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
I liked the idea of seeing Data up against a challenge where he had failed before. But the 2nd chapter was almost anti-climatic...
mynamemattersnot chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
You are dang right Data! Not logical at all! :D! It always makes me frustrated when they treat Data merely as a machine or even less so. I am more than glad that Data was given what he always diserved.
nathasa39 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
ha sido una gran historia. buen trabajo.
nathasa39 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
genial, siempre me pregunté por que Data no era comandante completo, buen punto.
mynamemattersnot chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
They must have cheatedData of his rank! It is not fair! I always wondered why Data was never officially promoted and everybody else was. Also, fun fact Data actually was a commander in the episode Chain Reaction Part 2 when Riker was relived of duty and that was actual reality and everything. He was also a commander in the episode Future Imperfect but that episode was all fake. But Chain of Command was reality. :)! Sorry just had to get all Star Trek nerd on you. :P Despite my review lacking praise, I would still wish you to update your fanfiction story.
Pat Macken chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Pretty good...but where is the rest...?
Battlecat380 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I think what Will is going to find out when he reviews Data's past test scores,is that he should have had the rank of Commander a long time ago.I would not be too surprised that whoever was testing him,failed him on purpose.
battlecat380 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I think Riker will find when he reviews Data's test scores for the Bridge Officers Test,that he should have had the rank of Commander along time ago.I wouldn't be too surprised if the last officer that conducted the test on Data's last posting,failed him on purpose!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Very cute. Is there going to be more on this?
embermoonlight chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Will there be a continuation of this? I think that there could be one and you should try. :)