Reviews for Naruto the Top Meister
This story is easily one of the best I've ever read. I really hope you.. No... You better update this story is waaaaay too good for u to give up on ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )
ethan.lukkar chapter 15 . 7/15
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
The Unforgiven one 19901 chapter 15 . 6/13
UPDATE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY UPDATE THIS FUCKTACULARLY AMAZING STORY... and yes I know fucktacularly is not a real word... BUT GOD DAMNIT YOU BEAUTIFUL BUGGER UPDATE THIS FUCKING STORY for you see if you don't I have a particular set of skills that will allow me to find you and when I do I will force you to update this amazing piece of work... Through force if necessary
trex0428 chapter 1 . 4/21
Seriously why does everyone like the sage cloak that much it was only use once why does he end up him wearing it?
ChaosDragon25 chapter 15 . 2/13
Please for the love of all that is awesome continue this story.
Shadow dragon chapter 15 . 2/2
Love It,update and continue.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
update pls
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
Update soon
hansgyver62 chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
Update soon...
ElementalMaster16 chapter 15 . 11/23/2016
very cool fic! it's a lot of fun :)
JohannFuchs chapter 15 . 11/12/2016
So...when's the next chapter...? XD
Guest chapter 15 . 10/29/2016
Great so far. While I'm not gonna try asking if it's a harem or not I will admit I'm hoping there is. Simply for the chance to see a rare pairing. I love rare Naruto pairings and this story has the potential to do just that. So I'll say I hope there is a harem but I'm happy with the Naruto/Tsubaki rare pairing so I'll just say good luck writing the next chapter and I've really enjoyed the fic.

But the great sage mode seemed a little lacking in the explanation. Sage chakra, or nature chakra, was described as incredibly difficult to gather even when sitting still. How was it that Naruto and Tsubaki merging was able to gather chakra while moving? What was stopping Naruto from doing that on his own? And is there any connection between great sage mode and sage of six paths sage mode?
MadmansDeath chapter 15 . 8/11/2016
Damn it! I was so hoping for a Kishin V.S. Powered up Naruto and Tsubaki fight!
MadmansDeath chapter 14 . 8/11/2016
MadmansDeath chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
Fuckin' Kurama! Fuck everything else, this is awesome! Fuck yeah! I didn't miss the end either! Good on ya Naruto!