Reviews for The Massage Experiment
catspats31 chapter 1 . 8/20/2018
While the writing quality of your story is good, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

You need to remove all of the detailed descriptions of the physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in the story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is permitted such as WattPad or Archive Of Our Own.
reghena chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This felt like a very natural progression. None of it seemed forced. As a person who also has anxiety issues, I found this realistic; even in the show, they made Lucy's afflictions rather outrageous (for comedy, of course, but still). Here, it's a lot more balanced. Easy to relate to. And Stuart was so kind. He's a good guy. His cynicism is hilarious, but it's nice to see him be so sweet. It makes sense that Lucy would be able to relax around him and let go of her problems. I definitely ship this couple! You definitely do a good job with them. :-)

Rae
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Awww! That was absolutely wonderful! Very tender and sweet! And the Stucy smut! One word: lovely! But for me, the last two lines were absolutely brilliant! Very, very well done!
VallyDream chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Okay, I've always seen that these guys could make a good couple (C'mon anyone that doesn't think that, is lying hard out) but this so makes me ship them even harder! It's smutty (ya) and needs quite fluffy! Perfection!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I like them together better too and we know stewart's good at this. He got penny's motor running until she yelled out leonard's name.
The actress who plays lucy has a song called "hand job". I couldn't help but think of it and I recommend you watch it on youtube. Your story was sweet. But if you evr want to do a version where she's not completely innocent, just ackward and bad at it, it would be hilarious as well as cute.
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Wow! That was certainly powerful and very detailed! I like how you made a simple, casual action become the turning point four their relationship! Amazing work!xx