Reviews for A Father's Love
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 8/16
Wow. Just wow.
The Raven May Fall chapter 1 . 6/6
This was so good! This has to have a follow up story! I almost cried... scratch that I am crying! So good!
Fredrich chapter 1 . 5/29
Beautiful.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 2/23
this... that... congratulations you ACTUALLY managed to make me forgive odin. *hugs tightly* thank you for this i am SO saving this. *hugs loki and his WHOLE family*
Leilael chapter 1 . 1/20
T_T so beautiful
inkandpaperqwerty chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
That's alright, I didn't need my heart anyway. Wow... just wow... beautifully done, and extremely powerful. My chest is still tight, and the last line just puts such a nice finish on it. Loki is redeemed. I love this. Perfection. Congratulations on another fantastic story!
eL-Christell chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
This is to beautiful for words.
bloodamber chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
YES. THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED. Loki just needs to be loved :) He deserves the love!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I like this better than the evil Odin fics.
TheFearsomeJabberwock chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I am about to cry... I'm usually very objective about these kinds of psychological stories but I am seriously about to cry...
This was amazing.
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Awww, this made me cry! It's beautiful. I, along with many others, wish that this really did happen in the movie.

I'm so glad that Loki healed Odin. The whole time they were talking, I was practically screaming at Loki to heal Odin to show that he cares. :)

A lovely piece.
LoireLoa chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
That was the first time I've read Thor or Avengers fanfiction where Odin redeemed himself without Loki having died first.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Now that is an Odin allowed to call himself (ALL)FATHER! Canon Odin certainly doesn't deserve eather title.
I agree that even as bitter and jealous as Loki has grown such a sacrifice would have reached him!
Love this fanfic!
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
awww wow
Anya chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Oh my god-that was sooo good! ;D It made me cry... I wish Odin would've done that instead. He truly was a cruel man in the movies, unlike this amazing man here. Once again, bravo!