Reviews for A Father's Love
TheFearsomeJabberwock chapter 1 . 7/27
I am about to cry... I'm usually very objective about these kinds of psychological stories but I am seriously about to cry...
This was amazing.
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 6/21
Awww, this made me cry! It's beautiful. I, along with many others, wish that this really did happen in the movie.

I'm so glad that Loki healed Odin. The whole time they were talking, I was practically screaming at Loki to heal Odin to show that he cares. :)

A lovely piece.
LoireLoa chapter 1 . 5/21
That was the first time I've read Thor or Avengers fanfiction where Odin redeemed himself without Loki having died first.
Now that is an Odin allowed to call himself (ALL)FATHER! Canon Odin certainly doesn't deserve eather title.
I agree that even as bitter and jealous as Loki has grown such a sacrifice would have reached him!
Love this fanfic!
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 2/2
awww wow
Anya chapter 1 . 1/31
Oh my god-that was sooo good! ;D It made me cry... I wish Odin would've done that instead. He truly was a cruel man in the movies, unlike this amazing man here. Once again, bravo!
sopmire chapter 1 . 1/7
Oh what a refreshing take on Odin finally taking some responsibility!
Hekka chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Yeah Thor. So one hundred lashes kill your father, but not your brother? So much for brotherhood.
Queen-of-Hearts - Demios chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Odin you're so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
its okay
I did'nt need my heart
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Wow. That is most caring and touching I have ever seen Odin be with Loki.
I love it. It was very bittersweet. XD
Servantatheart1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I love stories where Odin is awesome
TeresaLynne chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Sighs... if only. Many thanks for posting this! :)
STARSCREAM RULEZ chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Oh my god, this made me cry. It's beautiful, and all I wished the second movie had been.
LoveMuffins chapter 1 . 7/22/2014