Reviews for Star Wars KOTOR rebirth
inferno1897 chapter 54 . 4/22
continious!
nightwarrior.bg chapter 54 . 1/6
Yeah definitely redo. But don't let it die.
Primus2021 chapter 50 . 5/1/2016
Male.

I've always thought of them as Revan "Skywalker" and Exile "Kenobi or Solo" if ya know what I mean.
LordCybot chapter 54 . 3/11/2016
I say do a rewrite.
DragonTamer01 chapter 54 . 3/5/2016
I think this story has a HUGE amount of potential, but it needs a redo. I would say don't let it die, but start from scratch. Here's an idea I would recommend: The Council thinks that they've successfully wiped Revan's mind, but in reality, The Force itself has intervened, shielding Revan's mind and memories from their actions. But Revan still decides to play along with their plans for the KOTOR 1 plotline, however, Revan proves to be a full-time Gray Jedi, using both Light Side and Dark Side equally. He and Bastila fall in love again, and to help her see The Force through his eyes, he gives her the following advice: "Look at the complete history of both the Jedi and the Sith, pick out the points that BOTH sides agree on, and then make your own code from those points."
Darth Renatus chapter 54 . 2/18/2016
Redo
DarkShadow2598 chapter 54 . 2/15/2016
I really like this story and would prefer that you redo it but all I hope is that you don't delete or cancel it because this story is just amazing.
Tactus501st chapter 54 . 2/13/2016
I really like your story so I don't want it to die if your up for a rewrite I'd read it XD
SLotH4 chapter 54 . 2/12/2016
I guess it depends on what you'll do if you abandon the story. If the choice is: re-edit THIS story, or abandon it and do NOTHING... Then I would say re-edit it.

BUT if you plan to abandon it and start from scratch with a reboot, I'd prefer that.
RedFoxDaren27 chapter 54 . 2/11/2016
Redo it. It was a good story, just badly done
RedHood001 chapter 54 . 2/11/2016
Redo, but don't delete this one.
JourneyRocks13 chapter 54 . 2/10/2016
In my opinion, Craig, you should leave this story up for you fans who like this version and post a new story completely new from the beginning so it is up to your standards
duke drake chapter 54 . 2/10/2016
from what i remember it was pretty good, so by all means i'd rather see a rewrite than a cancelation notice
dovakinrules chapter 54 . 2/10/2016
Redo don't let it die
JourneyRocks13 chapter 53 . 10/31/2015
I'm curious why Mission is the only slave. Sexist as it is, women as slaves are much more common