Reviews for Ceremony of Innocence
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Good first chapter. Sucks how Zeus is screwing with the lives of Diana and Clark. I look forward to seeing where this story goes.
turbomagnus chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
I was going to make a comment Bruce thinking of Clark like a brother seemed to extend to treating Kara like his little sister, but Selina beat me to it with that 'Uncle Bruce' remark.

Poor Hal, getting punched for something that was Kara's doing...
JemCow chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
well done - love this
presjokad chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
excellent. excellent. I stayed up till 4:30am to finish this!
Ed Becker chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
Most enjoyable. You should keep writing; although it was raw in places, you show real talent.
Steinar K chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
I'm really impressed by the speed you have published this work with. A little criticism, though: At times your writing style seems a little rushed, I don't know if that's the word. It's a little like reading "A is followed by B is followed by C". I view terse, focused writing as a good thing, but sometimes it gives a slight impression the characters are going through the motions.

I really hope you find time and energy to write more, as I had a good time reading all the chapters.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Great story! A sequel would be great, especially if others are scared about what type of power the child of Kal and Diana would have!
Supabec chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
awesome :)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Nicely done.
Casema chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Aw, I loved the ending!
nando2k50 chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
LOL very minor vibrations...
Humbird chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This story started well, but honestly it has greatly declined, it feels rushed and forced.
booeygirl89 chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Excellent story! I read all 13 chapters through in one sitting. It had a great mix of action, tension, humor, and romance. I love the pairing of Kara and Hal, I have never given them much thought before this story, but I might have to from now on. Great ending to the story, poor Hippolyta.
HELLACRE13 chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Beautiful! Loved it. You got them in character and I loved how you infused humor and insight and I hope you do write again.
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »