Reviews for Ceremony of Innocence
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
Hahahaha...I really enjoy the fact that you have Selena in this story. Her method of handling Kara was exactly what I would expect. I know earlier in the story you had Clark think that Bats didn't feel like Kara was part of the Bat family, but it seems things have changed over the past 9 months. Bruce seems to look after her like an older brother or maybe even an uncle of sorts. Great job.
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Another great chapter. I love seeing the relationship develop between Selena and Bruce...and Hal's reaction to Kara kissing him...was priceless.
bigfan22 chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Damn good fight. Even with two suns powering him, Supes was barely able to take out the ultimate killing machine. On the flip side, I think this means Hal is going to bring him home to heal.
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Supes did it...he left Earth. Wow. I love it. Good addition of Doomsday during Clark's conversation with Scott. Excellent chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Great chapter. Loved it all.
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Damn...I really hope Supes quits for awhile. Sometimes you don't know what you have, until you've lost it. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Great chapter. Loved Bruce's final words to Amanda. At the rate Cadmus is going to kill him, what would happen if someone as powerful as Darkseid attacked, and Supes wasn't around to save them.
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Good first chapter. Sucks how Zeus is screwing with the lives of Diana and Clark. I look forward to seeing where this story goes.
turbomagnus chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
I was going to make a comment Bruce thinking of Clark like a brother seemed to extend to treating Kara like his little sister, but Selina beat me to it with that 'Uncle Bruce' remark.

Poor Hal, getting punched for something that was Kara's doing...
JemCow chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
well done - love this
presjokad chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
excellent. excellent. I stayed up till 4:30am to finish this!
Ed Becker chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
Most enjoyable. You should keep writing; although it was raw in places, you show real talent.
Steinar K chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
I'm really impressed by the speed you have published this work with. A little criticism, though: At times your writing style seems a little rushed, I don't know if that's the word. It's a little like reading "A is followed by B is followed by C". I view terse, focused writing as a good thing, but sometimes it gives a slight impression the characters are going through the motions.

I really hope you find time and energy to write more, as I had a good time reading all the chapters.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Great story! A sequel would be great, especially if others are scared about what type of power the child of Kal and Diana would have!
Supabec chapter 13 . 10/8/2013