Reviews for Ceremony of Innocence
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Love it.
Darksnider05 chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
A world without Superman so what city is gonna disappear under Darkseid first or Doomsday even better Lex Luthor wipes out the west coast messing around with things beyond himself.

Anyway I'm entertained.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
really make it interesting make superman to strong for even kyptoninte to hurt him,
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Love the story. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Just caught up with this story. Interesting start. Waiting for more :)
Casema chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
I'm so sad for them...especially Clark. :(
Darksnider05 chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Yeah the news seeing Superman on T.V and than him making a counter statement about state sponsored attempted murder.

Superman declaring war against the world's governments consist of him releasing just enough technology to break every monopoly on the planet.

Humanity does the rest of the work for him.
wentworth360 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Interesting start. I look forward to more.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Really cool start...it seems so tense and sad with Clark and Diana. I like this set up. Former lovers but now just colleagues. Feels very much like what Hera would do.
aDodoBird chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This was a nice read. I like that the League is looking to pursue becoming a "legitimate" organization in the eyes of the world's governments. I always wondered how the UN was ok with what they do and how they identify themselves. It'll be interesting to see where you take the character side of things as well. Clark will be Clark and Bruce will be Bruce, haha.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Para mim Kal e Diana se separem não foi uma boa coisa .
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Cool...I didn't know you watch this too.
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9