Reviews for Taciturn
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
This fanfic is amazing. The author did a great job capturing emotions. Would be better if you captured memories too. A well written story.
Jose45 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Please update this story. This is great and it would be a shame to just leave it like that
Guest chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
Please please please update! Love the story
xSilentSakurax chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Great story! I look forward to reading more :)
Professor Radar chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
Your dates are off. Harry's birthday is 31 July, but the Hogwarts school year doesn't start until 1 September. There's a whole month between them.
Amar 2 chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
Great idea, this quest. I like adventure. Only the two of them, a tent, two sleeping bags and danger all around them. Hopefully we will see some romance here?!
MuppetAngel94 chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
Creepy and exciting chapter! It seems you are easing your way into the romance (which is not a bad thing!) makes it more realistic under the circumstances, the part in the dungeon was so cute/intense. Don't drag it out too much though ;) we do want some snily :P
Amar 2 chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
I wish he was happy at last. I just hope their happy moment tomorrow will not be destroyed by Voldemort.
mun chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
Waiting waiting .next chap... youbmake us wait a loot mahn
Amar 2 chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
I hope theres no snag in Severus getting out of prison. I can very well see Crouch senior submit him to dementors kiss even without the proper sentence (see canon)! I am just wondering what crimes Snape was partaking...
Amar 2 chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Oh no, poor Severus, not Azkaban - he doesnt deserve that. Or, perhaps, maybe he technically does, as he is a Death-Eater and who knows what he had done before he switched sides, but you simply HAVE TO get him out! My heart is crying for him. I want him and Lily be happy.
MuppetAngel94 chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Just read through this and i'm hooked! I really like the way you portray Lily too considering we do not actually know too much about her personality I would imagine she is very much how you have made her. I also like the episodic structure of it; you have the one big story arc which is Lily/Severus and then these great episodes of their adventure. Amazing , keep it up!

I also looked up some of the songs you mentioned - pretty awesome too ;) You will end up with a whole soundtrack for the story at this rate lol
kij chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
You make me wait a lot !
xXNotInUseXx chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Lucius's almost giggle...

I'd like to hear that XD
SS chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Love this story and you rock don't ever change!