Reviews for Taciturn
Guest chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
Please please please update! Love the story
xSilentSakurax chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Great story! I look forward to reading more :)
Professor Radar chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
Your dates are off. Harry's birthday is 31 July, but the Hogwarts school year doesn't start until 1 September. There's a whole month between them.
Amar 2 chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
Great idea, this quest. I like adventure. Only the two of them, a tent, two sleeping bags and danger all around them. Hopefully we will see some romance here?!
MuppetAngel94 chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
Creepy and exciting chapter! It seems you are easing your way into the romance (which is not a bad thing!) makes it more realistic under the circumstances, the part in the dungeon was so cute/intense. Don't drag it out too much though ;) we do want some snily :P
Amar 2 chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
I wish he was happy at last. I just hope their happy moment tomorrow will not be destroyed by Voldemort.
mun chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
Waiting waiting .next chap... youbmake us wait a loot mahn
Amar 2 chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
I hope theres no snag in Severus getting out of prison. I can very well see Crouch senior submit him to dementors kiss even without the proper sentence (see canon)! I am just wondering what crimes Snape was partaking...
Amar 2 chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Oh no, poor Severus, not Azkaban - he doesnt deserve that. Or, perhaps, maybe he technically does, as he is a Death-Eater and who knows what he had done before he switched sides, but you simply HAVE TO get him out! My heart is crying for him. I want him and Lily be happy.
MuppetAngel94 chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Just read through this and i'm hooked! I really like the way you portray Lily too considering we do not actually know too much about her personality I would imagine she is very much how you have made her. I also like the episodic structure of it; you have the one big story arc which is Lily/Severus and then these great episodes of their adventure. Amazing , keep it up!

I also looked up some of the songs you mentioned - pretty awesome too ;) You will end up with a whole soundtrack for the story at this rate lol
kij chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
You make me wait a lot !
xXNotInUseXx chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Lucius's almost giggle...

I'd like to hear that XD
SS chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Love this story and you rock don't ever change!
saiyanwizard chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Hi! I'm usually not one for the "James dies but Lily lives" kind of stories, but I have found this one to be very intriguing! I am looking forward to Severus and Lily sorting out everything as well as the discovery of the horcruxes and how Dumbledore, Severus, and Lily will have a hand in destroying them. Good work on this piece, and I hope to see more from you!
Jaylin Ellie Waters chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
excellent! love all of the action in this one and you write it extremely well! I love how you had lily trust severus to hide harry, even though no one else trusted him. and then the black pool right next to the school for voldemort to land in...genius! I can not wait for the next chapters!