Reviews for Unholy Matrimony
Nice upto 5 am reading it. Can't wait for an update.
olol chapter 11 . 5/21
I don't trust Eri at all, curious about her relationship with Itachi. It would be interesting to have some insight into what Itachi is thinking, especially with his little jealous act with a child in the last chapter. Interesting story.
guest chapter 11 . 5/20
Loving the light-hearted humor you insert into the story. I was biting my nails during the ANBU test. I so want team seven to succeed. Sasukeand Ino were hilarious. This cliffhanger has got me nervous(for Sakura) and excited (for what bomb your gonna drop next). As always, can't wait for more!
Liag Kab chapter 11 . 5/21
The end wasn't fair. It wasn't fair at all T-T Why did you just have to end this chapter like this? I am so curious right now. See you soon then
Uchiha Misaki chapter 11 . 5/20
Thanks for the update I wonder why it was blank or was he just screwing with her
InARealPickle chapter 11 . 5/20
huh?
I'm guessing you're referencing "Izumi Uchiha", Itachi's childhood love interest. When Sakura read the name on the paper, I almost had a heart attack. I thought Izumi was actually there and they would fight (talk about love triangle). Oh well, I'm glad she's not in the story (or is she?). I like ItaIzu (couple name is bad though) but I ship ItaSaku more.
I love the plot so much, it's so unique. I can't wait for the next chapter. My mind is already coming up with several ItaSaku scenes *blush*
cherryjubilee chapter 11 . 5/19
Yay, cliffhanger! I like the way the plot is evolving - it's certainly unpredictable.
Daisy chapter 11 . 5/19
Awesome chapter. Update soon...
And So The Lion Fell In Love chapter 11 . 5/20
Please update I wanna know so badly
tiffanycr chapter 11 . 5/19
Uhh&hhhhhhhhhhhh, something unacceptable, ohhhhhh, someu someone's in tro-troubleeee
Dropsofchocolate chapter 11 . 5/19
So confused!
I like the pace you set for their relationship, it feels canon. Using the children as a way for Sakura to get involved in the clan was a clever idea. Btw I saw that you mentioned spells (in the anbu training part) and I think you wanted to say jutsu or seals? Anyway, it stood out to me.
Using