Reviews for Unholy Matrimony
Luka chapter 5 . 1/17
I loved it, can't wait for the next chapter :)
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 5 . 1/2
HAHAHAHAAA! PICKUP LINE DISPENSER!
elvarne chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
i'm looking forward for the next chapter! :D
I hope you're gonna update soon!
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
... BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! SEX ADDICTION! XD

uhmm... sorry about that... :
veronica lodge chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
please please please PLEASE UPDATE i've been checking for updates EVERY. DAMN. WEEK. AND I THINK I'M GOING CRAZY HELP UPDATE PLEASE AUTHOR-CHAN
Wisterique chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Well, interesting take on the "noblesse oblige", it suites the situation and universe nicely. That phrase though, kinda reminds me of the main character, Raizel from "Noblesse". Both of them have similar qualities, like jet black hair, red eyes, regal, stoic, quiet, born of nobility. The manhwa/manga itself is heavily based around the phrase...uh...yeah.
Besides that point, I really like the concept of the fic, though your writing style is still crude around the edges. The transition from scene to scene isn't as smooth but what can I say, I have the exact same problem.
I had fun reading your fic, and hope that you update soon :D
I don't think my comment made any sense, please don't kill me :'D
(I've read your bio, and your obsession with bishounen is very much understandble, to add more to your belt, Rai/Raizel from Noblesse is very much a hottie, as do the other characters)
anna-chan21 chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you! I love that one, my mom gave my dad a little dog that said pick-up lines as a joke for valentines day and that was one of them.
ItachiFanGirl185 chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
I love it
ItachiFanGirl185 chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Seductiveness of a boiled potato? Oh god why Ino XD
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Nice chapter! Very interesting. Itachi is cold as ice. :O

I look forward to seeing him lighten up.

Also, I find it extremely ironic that ANKO of all people, is in charge of teaching Sakura how to behave like nobility and be ladylike. Pahaha. Anko is about as crass as they come :)

And Shisui is just...perfect. LOL. I love his easygoing nature and charm. xD
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Hysterical. xD
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Itachi, the tight-ass. Who would have guessed?
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
I love Mikoto so much, especially the way she is portrayed in your stories :)

And Itachi's dark sense of humor...yum :P
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Ooh, the drama :)

I'm so excited to read this!
Perfect Beauty chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
lol Shisui's pick up lines...