Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Last War
update please please please
I guess pertamis becomes pecoe then, it had better fuckin not, Percy's fatal flaw is loyalty, so Zoe had better fuckin be akasha's namesake, or you will be degraded hellishly buddy, good luck
Prophesies rhym buddy, I can't rhyme but I would ask help from someone I can trust, hint hint
Hint, BAST IS WITH CARTER AND SADIE, READ THE FUCKIN BOOKS TO THE END, anyhow, not bad, read from authors like rick Riordan, Cassandra Claire, Derek landy, mark Walden, Michael morpurgo, L.J Smith, Darren shan, ETC, think about your vocab, think of the story line, think of what makes the mortal instruments, skulduggery pleasant, H.I.V.E, the secret circle, night world and so on so life changing, so amazing, and learn from it, and become a greater writer, I'm fifteen and Suzanne Collins would be in deep admiration of my fictional authorism, take it from one who has astonished an English teacher who has been teaching for possibly two decades and not because I was yr 8 at the time, but in general, good lock matie, and aim for around 40 chapters and 2-4 sequels with the same amount of chapters, good luck :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Its arty not Artie
draco7347 chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
love story so please bring out new chapters
condemnedArmageddons chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
1 w4nt m0r3! l1k3 y0u s41d. pl34s3. c0nt1nu3 1f y0ur st1ll th3r3. . . h3h3h3h3!
Pyro daemona chapter 12 . 3/23/2015
I enjoy this story it is interesting and I have to ask, is rias brought about by the anime highschool dxd? If so you my friend, have good taste in anime.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 12 . 2/4/2015
Interesting story here so far!
Romulus chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
Please write this stud is great don't end it I love this story
Light-Bringer chapter 12 . 1/23/2015