Reviews for Wolves Of Karakura Town
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2017
I usually don't read fics with this pairing, but damn! I think I might be into it after reading this one! Your writing is oh-so-mind-blowingly-amazing and I really, REALLY hope you'll continue this fic as soon as possible. 3
Tee chapter 2 . 1/30/2017
It's been over a year , so please update soon!
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
Hey, this is too good to be stopping! How long do we have to wait for a update? I really am looking forward to the next chapters! How is Byakuya going to win the berry over? And most important, is this a mpreg since they are alpha, beta, and omega? Before, Ichigo awoke with sore back? and hips, was that dream real or was it that extreme? I have so many questions, but would rather read about it, so please, Please, PLEASE continue to write for us!
ShadowThief126 chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
Fantastic story so far. Please update soon. I can't wait for ichigo to put kempachi in his place.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
You have to keep writing this! It has so much potential.
AllTheGay chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
This premise is so cool! You've got my Ichi-baby with his long ass hair and super powerful bottomness, and then Shiro. That's all that needs to be said. I can't wait for the next chapter!
f.k chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
i'll be waiting for the next one. I don't see interesting story plots a lot. some are just oe shots others are incomplete and other end too quickly.
I wanna read the next chapter as soon as possible
EdensDespair chapter 2 . 2/27/2016
Sooooooooooooo happy you picked this back up! Waiting eagerly for the next chapter!
yanchoco chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
when i'm seeing your last update, that gap is two years and then i'm thinking that, you will be update in two years again or more than that. but then you give note you'll be update a month. silly me, heheh.
thank you, still remember your story and update. fighting~
Seijuro Takei chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
its okay, its a great book. I'll wait for the next update /sits in a corner crying
hopelessfreakz chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
update pleaseee. byaichi.
Parnita chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
Wow.. So glad this got updated! I had mourned that such g8 story is incomplete & unupdated.. But yay! Its revived!
Eagerly waiting for next one!
Tee chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
But I'm glad to see it updated. ( sorry for the double posts )
Tee chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
I completely forgot about this story but I'm glad t
Black Bankai chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
I say it's okay and that was Awesome!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »