Reviews for 19th September
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 7/5
thankfully, you've repaired that tragic epilogue, i fully accept this as the next "nineteen years later."
When I think of Ron, I think of curly pubes left stuck in the shower soap and stray bits of food surrounding a gross-looking dinner plate. Blech.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/13
What happened to Ron? Here are three possible options ...

1. Ron could never again get a date with a respectable single witch, because every British magical had heard how monumentally selfish and stupid he was and how shabbily he'd treated his beautiful, brilliant, much-beloved war-hero wife. Ron badmouthed Hermione so violently that Rose and Hugo couldn't stand it and stopped visiting. He died old and alone.

2. Because he'd never paid attention and never bothered to learn basic street safety in the Muggle world, Ron stepped too close to the curb in front of the Leaky Cauldron - following a late night of carousing with his buddies - and was flattened by a red double-decker bus. He'd been trying to hail the Knight Bus. Too bad, so sad ...

3. Ron awoke one morning in a Muggle hooker's apartment, hungry and alone. Spotting what he was pretty sure was a toaster, he attempted to plug it into a wall socket and toast some bread he'd pilfered from her fridge. When the plug wouldn't fit, he assumed something was stuck in one of the openings. Unfortunately, he pulled out his pocket knife to clear the blockage. The resulting electrocution caused a power blackout over two square miles and blew the wall out of the apartment. All they found of Ron was his melted knife sticking out of the plug and a shredded orange Cannons jersey.

I'm sure, given time, I can think of more. ;)
Satoru Ryoma chapter 1 . 4/29
Wow it was beautiful, everything was so real if JK took the realistic way that would have happened exactly like that. My choosing of what happens to Ron is definitely irresponsible, always late to his children's something father. Hermione was the one always trying to keep him in line, without her I don't think he would maintain a healthy relationship with his kids.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/21
SQWEEEEEEEE! Now that is more like it. And no doubt Ron got chewed out by his mother for being an idiot.
Rcik chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Awesomeness Mate!
GoHaNViDeLSoN chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
The "Not For RON fans" brought me to this story and I must certainly say, I ain't disappointed :)
draco122 chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
That was good loved it
Draco122
Nargled chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
Have liked your stories for years.
Just now getting around to comments.
Assistant coach to the assistant coach says all you need to say.
N
doc boy chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
Beautiful. Nice work my friend
crash78 chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
good story and Crookshanks the half kneazle cat was her early birthday present from her parents in the third book.
PandaFace201 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
awww! its cute, but ron's a jerk. damn you ron!
PandaFace201 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
oh my good, i forgot we had the same birthday!
Ms. Greenfields chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
It's never too late for happiness. Too bad such thing rarely happens in the real world. Thanks for the good read.
slyhuff chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
hermiones birthday is mentioned in passing in poa, she got crookshanks with birthday money her parents gave her