Reviews for 19th September
GoHaNViDeLSoN chapter 1 . 9/1
The "Not For RON fans" brought me to this story and I must certainly say, I ain't disappointed :)
draco122 chapter 1 . 7/18
That was good loved it
Draco122
Nargled chapter 1 . 6/27
Have liked your stories for years.
Just now getting around to comments.
Assistant coach to the assistant coach says all you need to say.
N
doc boy chapter 1 . 3/20
Beautiful. Nice work my friend
crash78 chapter 1 . 3/10
good story and Crookshanks the half kneazle cat was her early birthday present from her parents in the third book.
MiranMiran chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
awww! its cute, but ron's a jerk. damn you ron!
MiranMiran chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
oh my good, i forgot we had the same birthday!
Ms. Greenfields chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
It's never too late for happiness. Too bad such thing rarely happens in the real world. Thanks for the good read.
slyhuff chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
hermiones birthday is mentioned in passing in poa, she got crookshanks with birthday money her parents gave her
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Since I never cared very much for Ron and thought JK was out of her mind with them pairing, this is a great story.

You did an excellent job of showing how the little things destroy big things.

OK, my former and I do stress former, husband was like that. He could never remember my Birthday. But his was special. So one year I figured, even Steven. No cards, no presents, no mention. I would always get a card and gift for our small son, but not this year. Even his mother forgot. We were at a marriage counselor so fast it made your head swim. Just mentioned my date is not important, why is his? He could not remember. The counselor asked when is my birthday? The day after Valentines day and yes he forgets that too.

Just wish I would have thought about the right hook. Excellent story.
gphoenix51 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Ron had a drunken fall off his broom, hit the tallest Keeper ring, flipped around and broke his back when he hit the inside of the ring, then landed face first on the ground, managing to impale himself on his own broom and it punched right through his mouth and out the back of his throat.

Awesome story!
MageVicky chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
i love this story! and i agree with everything! i love the actor who played Ron, and I mostly love the books, but if there's something i know, is that Ron is worthless as a human being, he never grew up, never showed his worth in any way. he doesn't deserve to be friends with Harry or married to Hermione. and he certainly never showed any intelligence or ability necessary to be an auror.
holliswalley chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
He died cold, drunk, and aloneā€¦ Except for the twins who's endless stream of revenge pranks in Hermione's name were the cause of his death by heart attack
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Ron comes to the Burrow and gets it from Mrs. Weasley for how he treated Hermione.
GryffindorTom chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Ron got caught 'assisting' The assistant coach and got sacked from the Cannons, resulting for him living his life as the lapdog ofinsert Slytherin hereBrilliant story