Reviews for Tintin in Tibet
blue.totoro chapter 1 . 3/27
Excellently written beginning. Every Modern!Tintin story you write adds so much life to the original and is always a lot of fun. Keep writing!
Whatever This Is chapter 5 . 3/20
Are you gonna update this soon? I read all if your stories over the past few weeks; they're incredible. Please continue this story!
Hahahaha! This is jengaaa!
Little Christian chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Haha. I pictured the comic as I read. This is very well done!
Pink-Pencil-Girl303 chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
YES! A new Tintin story from you! :D I am SO excited for this. Your writing is impeccably brilliant, as usual, and the original story and modern character elements, like you mentioned, are very well balanced. I love your Tintin - he's perfect in his own way, and don't let anyone try to tell you different. His smart mouth reminds me more of his spirit in the early books, and just because it became quite diluted in the later books doesn't mean it disappeared completely. So props for doing your own thing, and I'm ready to settle in for another magnificent story from your (evil) genius! ;)
WascallyWabbit chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
I love how the captain just completely acts ridiculous in this part of the book.
iminabananasuit chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
Every time I see that this updates, I get very very excited. This is beautiful. Loved the part with Mr. Wang! Don't forget some punctuation, but other than that you're good!
Marked One chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Magnificent work as always. Keep it up!

btw, it's spelled 'Moulinsart.' re: chapter 4, the telephone scene,
Lenle.G chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS SO PERFECT IT HURTS
Thankyou so much for another beautiful chapter, the way you write the characters is perfect and they (chapters three and four which i have just read) were engaging and exiting. Can't wait to read more! THANKYOU
Little Christian chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
This is very good, so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Yay! I love your modern Tintin stories :) your a great author and I can't wait to read this! Don't keep us waiting too long!
crzyRENThead chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
I'm so excited you've started this story! Tintin in Tibet is one of my favorites, and I love your modernizations of his other adventures

I hope to see more soon! _

-Patsy
CleverAnonName chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Okay, wow, this is really good. You're great, keep it up!
maps.and.violins chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
It's good to have your chapters updating! Tintin in Tibet is a touching story. It will be good to follow your interpretation. :)

The amount of thought and research which you put into your Tintin pieces is commendable. Tintin's teenage embarrassment around the Captain is realistic. How will the famous Captain-hanging-from-the-cliff scene will impact Tintin's attitude? We shall see!
Lenle.G chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Asdfghjkl this is brilliant! *Flails happily*
I think I screamed when the notification for a new story from you popped up, and it has not disappointed! Really looking forward to the next installment of the adventure! :D