Reviews for The Aftermath
KHH chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
I really like this story and loved Harrys confession, can't wait to know what Hermione has to say. Update soon! :)
pawsrule chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
Wonderful chapter! Loved Harrys confession. Please continue when you can.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
About time :D can't wait to read Hermione's reaction :)
anotherboarduser chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
I how this story is developing so far.
pawsrule chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Enjoyed it, especially another guy showing an interest in Hermione. I like Harry getting jealous. Please continue.
anotherboarduser chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
I like this chapter.
pawsrule chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Loved it! I wonder if Ron still has a thing for Hermione. Glad Harry has admitted his feelings to himself. Look forward to next update.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
This is such a wonderful story :D absolutely love the H/Hr interactions throughout. Looking forward to more :)
lisa pires salgado chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
awesome love t
Mistress Leigh chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
I'm loving this so far! It's very much how I would picture things happening realistically after the war. I always thought that, even if Hermione and Harry didn't end up together, Hermione and Ron certainly would have never made it. They'd have killed each other before they ever made it to the altar. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
not sure where this is going, but it seems good so far. One small point however... getting rid of Slytherin House? Not all the house was the blame. It'd be better if they simply got rid of the houses altogether.
anotherboarduser chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
This story is developing nicely.

I like this story and I want to read the next chapter already.
pawsrule chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Thank you for the wonderful and quick update! I really enjoy your characterization of Harry & Hermione. Well written story also. Please continue.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Nice start you have here :) looking forward to more. :D
anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
It is interesting and realistic so far.

So I like this so far.

But I don't think given what is in the story, Harry and Hermione would get back together with the Weasleys in this one.