Reviews for The Hero and the Heavenly Handmaiden
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 4 . 6/15/2020
This is probably abandoned but I couldn't help myself and wow! amazing plot you have lined up! Thanks for the ride!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2018
Please finish this story
Kersplunk chapter 4 . 7/22/2017
What happened to:
"I'll finish this story?"
luisAM21 chapter 4 . 6/23/2017
ya know i just read this story and it's really good. What happened? it's been 3 1/2 years and now im sad :(
Darcie11 chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
I've never quite read a fanfiction like this. I enjoyed it immensely and hope that you continue it sometime soon. I like how you have a hierarchy for the gods, it helps clear up a bit what nintendo doesn't explain (although I think they meant to keep it vague or similar to their own culture's god system). I never was quite sure how Hylia factored into the world. I like your take on it.
I hope things get better for you, and take your time updating, I'm patient.
LK
ThePredicate chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Wow, origin of the Sheikah, nice touch :)

At this point Link and Hylia seem rather cold towards each other... why?
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
I loved it. I do hope things do get better-Shadow
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
AAAHHH! You better update this! It's so different and unique! I love how you portray Link's personality as all sly and deceptive, and your Hylia is so cute! EEEEE! Please keep working on it!
SpecialJewel chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
This is very interesting.. I'm excited for this. I hope you continue soon.
See ya..!
Skyloftwing chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
(too lazy to log in)
This story is AMAZING. You better keep working on it or I WILL hunt you down. Not really, BUT STILL. I love the way you portrayed the gods, Hylia, and Link.
Makes me think of Greek mythology. ;)
Linak99 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
I really like this! You do a very good story, please continue!
ThePredicate chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
I'm a little confused as to Link's actions, but I assume he just hasn't had enough "screentime" yet XD Still, great chapter as always :)
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
WELL DONE-Shadow
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
My last review cut short. Well done, I really am enjoying this so far.-Shadow
ThePredicate chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Glad to see you've started this! Definitely looking forward to more :D