Reviews for Fragmented
ExTaCy925 chapter 1 . 3/15
This was amazing great work...You should do more stories like this maybe next time with chapters that would be awesome.
Lunadora chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I LOVE SMUT! I didn't read your other works but I think I will have to after reading this one. Even more if there is something that I'm familiar with. Good work here. And for one, I hope you're wrong about Lightning sacrificing herself to bring Serah back. I like lightning way better than her sister.
Bree chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I'm back again, just re-read this for like the 12th(?) time :3 the feels, soo good. Bit over a moth til LRFF13 is out, ahh! I dearly hope and pray you write more snow/light fic once the saga ends.

You're probably my most fave snow/light fanfic author, in top 2 for sure. My other most fave author hasn't updated in years, literally. PLEASE consider writing a chaptered snow/light fic based around LRFF13's era (minus Hope, I really loathe him, ugh).
originalworksof chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I come back and read this a lot. I dunno why, but it's just perfect.
Okinawa Angel chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
On youtube, when I watched the boss fight between Snow and Lightning, it can get to the point where I honestly expected sex to happen...
Thanks for the story :)
Bree chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I'll just copy n' paste and add to what I wrote on AO3:

I don't know if you'll read this, but...Holy moley! Please write some MOAR! I really enjoy reading your Snow/Lightning fics and I like your writing style: descriptive (and hot) but with interesting dialogue. I've now read all of your Snow/Light fics and will continue to read any more you decide to wrote and post in the future ;) *wink wink, nudge, nudge*

Maybe TMI(?), but I can't really envision Lightning having sex (let alone reading Lightning in a smut fic) but the way you write it, I can. What I mean is, your stories are written so well it's almost canon-like and your version of Snow and Lightning I can actually imagine them in the throes of passion.

What I mean is I can't really imagine Lightning having sex in a fanfic because she's just so badass, stoic-like with a bit of apathy, etc. mixed into her personality (I've been watching FF13 videos on youtube, need to watch the rest before LR is released and I play it).

I also really liked and enjoyed reading the parts when snow kissed Light's lips :3 bit of a sensual, romantic and intimate thing as (usually) smut/lust fics (or having sex purely based on lust in real life) they don't usually kiss on the lips (at least not that many times).

Fangirling rant over. In just, please write lots and lots more Snow/Lightning fanfics! :)
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Wooow. You're good. I actually managed to find a Snow x Lightning fix that both keeps them in character, includes the events of 13, 13-2, and preludes to Lightning Returns, and also includes the idea I've been contemplating, that Light would give her life for Serahs, like it's always been for her. Awesome job with this. :)
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Make it a story, or you die...
AvyQuinn chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Aww yeah. Hot and angsty... Just the way I like it! Great work as always; you never disappoint.
LittleMissMidnight chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
The Snow and Lightning smut are written so well. After watching the trailers I can see this happening with the current personalities the trailers shows for them to have.

If either them of dies I don't I can handle. it. TT_TT Lovely oneshot, I loved it so so much.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Loved it. As for spoilers for LR, there isn't much right now because the game still hasn't been released yet.
flowerangel050 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
It's hot and it also hurts my heart a bit. I do also think that lightning will sacrifice herself and I really don't want her too XD Anyways loved the fic!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
KYAAA! AWESOME FIC! :D Although it made a little sad.

I honestly feel bad for Snow, from what we've seen from the trailer. He wants Light to kill because he thinks what he deserves and there was A LOT of emotion between those two when Snow pulled Light close and yelled at her. :( I'm actually hoping to more emotional scenes between those two in the game. :)