Reviews for Stick to the Script
godess bubbles chapter 9 . 1/14
I fucking loved it!Though I was expecting John to be a little more dominating when he was himself..
Sakihinata chapter 9 . 11/21/2017
Really good fic ;)
Mia110113 chapter 2 . 1/4/2017
I'm enjoying this so far! I have just started this chapter but I had to say I love how you added "Chinese black tea". It reminded me of episode two of sherlock and I appreciate that reference. Oh! I also for got to tell you I loved the ancient Rome fan fic of both mystrad and johnlock! And you did have a remarkable source that didn't steer you wrong! I, personally, love that era of Greek, Roman, Nordic and so on and if you did write anymore from past i would DEFFENTLY read more! Even if you don't, please know I am still a fan!
Thanks,
~Mia .
Persephonespomegranate chapter 9 . 3/24/2016
Very well done. I was completely immersed from beginning to end and thrilled with the intrigue and twists and turns and general hotness of it all! That was a hell of a bath, for sure. Looking forward to checking out more of your past stories and any new ones you might be working on.
a-whisper-in-time chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
AMAZING. I could not stop reading this! I absolutely love it. I can't tell you enough. I mean, it's 4am and I have class in four hours... I should be sleeping. But this is just too good! 3 3 3
TheReturned chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
Well, that was beautiful. Thank you for writing it.
Lunacom chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
I can imagine Tom and Eliza calling them a cute couple after they left.
64teeth chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Uh-uh sth amazing is going to happen :-) it's so much fun to read about their interactions - sexual or not:-)
64teeth chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Nice they both got carried away:-) quite much I'd say...
64teeth chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Uh-uh amazing! Poor Sherlock he didn' t know what he got himself into:-)
Chris chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
This. Was. Just. AWESOME! :D
Juli chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Oh my god. I'm actually not into the whole dom/sub bdsm thing, but this was really well written, sometimes cute, scorchingly hot, interestingly morbid,and I never once had the urge to correct your spelling. Seriously awsome
-juli
d1x1lady chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
Love it!
Kokoroyume chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Great story ;)
Liven chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Wow Man. That was brilliant. I read it in one go, couldn't tear myself off it.
I love your writing style, and the way you've embraced Sherlock and John personality. It could totally be canon.
Great job !