Reviews for Everybody's Reaction
YoreReader chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Eyal! A hero, a savior, a true friend.
YoreReader chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Calder's the only one who stayed calm and collected, it seems. He's just a cool customer. I suppose someone has to be.
YoreReader chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Poor Joan! She's lost control of the DPD. She's lost Annie. And like Barber, she's worried sick about Auggie. Everything seems to be falling apart.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Poor Barber! It must be a shock to him. On top of it all, he must be worried sick about Auggie. He's such a good friend.
Sbluewolfy chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
I love it
Marie King chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
What a awesome installment I loved Auggie & Danielle's conversation you captured their personalities impeccably.

If it is truly the end of this story it is a wonderfully well written one!

Please keep writing Covert Affairs stories you are amazingly talented at it :)
Covert Affairs Intelligence chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Great story?
willynilly23 chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Very nice, incredibly true to both characters.
GraysonSteele chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Love it! I can see Eyal doing that for Annie and for Auggie for that matter. I really think he'd want Auggie to know what the true situation was with final exchange between them was cute.
Beth Pryor chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Eyal is definitely one of my favorite characters. I yelled very loudly when I saw him on the last episode. This is a scene I very definitely can imagine and hoped would happen.
Gwynne G chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Great follow up chapters to a fine beginning. How neat to bring Eyal into it.
Marie King chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
I loved this chapter I adored Auggie & Eyal's rapport in the show the few scenes they had together toward the end of Season 3 were defiantly highlights for me!

You really captured that same rapport and dialogue between the characters in this chapter really awesome job!

It was so great seeing Eyal making sure Auggie was doing okay I hope he pops up again in the 4th Season before the show is over.
Covert Affairs Intelligence chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Great chapter update soon.
xJacquii chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Great chapter! I can actually picture Eyal saying this to Auggie :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Glad you wrote this scene. I was so dissappointed that the last we saw of grieving Auggie in that devastated flat on that empty bed was so short and nowhere near to really show his reactions fully. It seems natural for Barber to check on him afterwards. Can't wait to read more.