Reviews for Paying Her Bet
JJ CJ chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
KYAA! I SOO sososososo SO love this! It's just so KAWAI! ::squees:: This is GREAT! Wrote more of these and you will officially be one of my most favouritest authors...er, that's not a word is it? eheheh...

-J
pep-pep chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
YEAH! I LOVE RANMAXRYOUGA SO MUCH!
Michelle chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
KAWI! I LOVE IT THAT WAS UR AN AWSOME WRITER LOL. Bye o yes and if you have time could you check out my website
Insane And Loving It chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
It was really sweet, I really enjoyed it! It would have been easier to understand though if you had put in the truth or dare scene. Still good though! Good job! Keep up the good work! Ja!
kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
y7ou are wierd you know that
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Aw...how cute...Ranma and Ryoga. Personally I think Ryoga would go good with Ranko but I guess this is okay.
Sunfreak chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Sweet and romantic; but it needs to be longer. You have to flesh out the backstory just a bit more, and maybe get a beta reader too if you can, to get a really good fic out of this idea.
Kanna-Ophelia chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
::blinks:: Well, I'm confused... I feel like I happened on the end of a fic with the beginning and middle missing. Still, what I could make sense of was cute and sweet... I love that Akane was so caring and accepting, too. :)
Fantasy raan chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
nicely done wouldnt mind seeing more of it.
JPalmgren chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
The more of this crap I read the more I hate the Tendos...

ASSHOLES!