Reviews for Almost Is Never Enough
RobLover21 chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
I can't believe it ended like this wish I knew what happened with them, please say you will update or continue this story.
OhGeeFantasy chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
They'll work it out. Great cliffie though, leaving us wondering what will happen ;)
Xo
Gee
OhGeeFantasy chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
I love this. Some misunderstandings for sure, but hopefully Bella is running towrd Edward at this point and didn't get on the plane.
Xo
Gee
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
I can't believe you made that the ending! Did they get back together? No offense but that's just cruel
AbbyV17 chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
You simply CANNOT just leave us hanging like that! :'( This is so good you just have to update it or else I'll go mad! PLEASE PLEASE PU-LEEZ update it:(
Blue Girl98 chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
:( You can't stop it there! Are they getting back together, contrary to what the song says?! You can't leave us hanging here! Ah, I'm going to go stir crazy imagining the "what ifs". D: Pretty please? Continue? At least tell me if their supposed to get back together?!

Cynthia
Kalypso146 chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
What. WHAT. WHAT?! That can't be the end! Please continue, a sequel maybe? I must know their reactions... (sorry, I sound a bit crazy).

But if I wasn't so crazy, I'd love how clever you were to end it there, since it totally fits with the song. Obviously, the song isn't happy and doesn't have a fulfilling ending ("Almost Is Never Enough") so I like how the almost happily ever after is never going to be enough for readers and they'll want you to continue. I'm one of those people, obviously :P

And I loved this, and seriously think that you're an amazing writer. :)
Kalypso146 chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Oh no Bella doesn't leave, does she?! She can't leave, no no no no...
Kalypso146 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oh that was so sad... the characters seem so realistic though, and I loved it! :)
BOOKi chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
please continue a sequel maybe?
Emily chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
So great! update as soon as you can I can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
you can't just leave it there! but love the story
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
oh, i wanna kill tanya now
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
so sad what did tanya do