Reviews for I Would
Keep it up and do the rewrite as a new story, that way you keep your reviews from the old one and people who already reviewed the old one will be able to review the new one.
Mama kat chapter 28 . 3/24
Well, that depends on how you feel about it. You wrote this story 6 years ago, and it is an example of your writing then, and how far it has come since then. I enjoyed the story while you were posting it, and would enjoy it rewritten. Have you written other stories, or will this be a way to dip your pen in writing again? Enquireing minds want to know!
LOL
Mama kat here
sutlesarcasm on MM
leelee1027 chapter 28 . 3/25
I’ll totally reread the story if you go over it. It’s pretty good already but if you want to make it more coherent then go for it!
CSIalchemist chapter 28 . 3/24
I say fill the plot holes! I love this story! The more, the better!
MonkeyQueen88 YT chapter 28 . 3/24
If you feel the need to rewrite it then go for it dude I’d reread it if you do so but if not I think it’s okay as is for the most part but that may just be becuase I haven’t read it for a bit
fanfictionloverXL chapter 1 . 3/24
I like this story but I does need a good going over again. Maybe keep this version up and make thw rewrite a separate story
UnknownSoul-x chapter 27 . 3/17
Great story
Gryffindor620 chapter 27 . 6/11/2018
This was nice! I had a great time reading this!
TheInuKagGirl360 chapter 6 . 2/25/2018
Kagome is bi-polar first she's yelling and screaming next thing we ALL know she's sad and apologizing then she's mad ALL OVER AGAIN like tf
seireidoragon chapter 27 . 10/19/2017
This story was really well done and I really enjoyed it all the way to the end.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 2 . 9/22/2017
Fucking people are so inconsiderate. Who's bright idea was it to make Koga Kagome's boyfriend? They have like NOTHING in common with each other. They don't see eye to eye on the same page. Like really... at least the teacher was nice to Inuyasha. Those bitches are gonna die if they keep insulting him by using that insulting offensive name 'half-breed'.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Oh god... Sesshomaru is such an asshole in this fic. Why am I not surprised. *sighs*
NS chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Just popped in to read the first chapter, the summary sounded like it had potential. So far it's not bad, but there are lots of inconsistencies with which tense you are writing in (describing the characters actions as if they had happened, versus as if you are watching them happen presently. He said versus he says,) Also I would work on developing a more captivating opening to the story, so far it's quite bland and doesn't really inspire the reader to continue. Thank you for sharing your work with the community! I'll keep reading to see how it goes :)
giancarla12 chapter 27 . 8/22/2017
wow! love this! you should write more stories! :)
Sarah Zitter chapter 27 . 6/14/2017
I love this story please make a sequel to this story. Plus let Kagome become pregnant with Inuyasha pup or pups please. Also let Inuyasha be faithful and happy to Kagome still when she is pregnant with his pup or pups please.