Reviews for My Will
crowincarnate315 chapter 15 . 2/26/2005
I hope you know, you must write a sequel

LOVELY!
Ivydoll chapter 15 . 8/2/2004
::crying:: That was SO good! ::huge tears:: And SO SAD! I loved it to death; it was just perfect. _ ...Weep. It was great how Soy was an original character with depth and coolness, rather than a dull OC that went around babbling in netspeak. The plot was FABULOUS. Except... well, why did Ryou and Bakura end up there, and why was the necklace apart from Ryou? Those things tripped me up just a little- but otherwise I love it I love it I love it. It was too cool. I can go on and on about how much I liked... Aside form a few tiny tiny mispells and grammar errors, it was just great, and well... yeah. I love it. ::big smile:: It was too cute! Too sad! I have too much love going through me right now! ::sweatdrop:: You Rock!

Keep writing 'cause it suits you! _
Ivory Tears chapter 15 . 7/23/2004
Wow, I love this story. It was absolutely brilliant and flawless. Again, I love it!
Dark Guardian24 chapter 15 . 7/15/2004
sorta sad but cute!
Enjeru chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
Cool! This sounds like an Inuyasha/YuGiOh crossover fic! That's awsome! Can't wait to see more, so I must go to the next chapter! Onward!
MerecedesNoInuarai chapter 9 . 10/2/2003
Just one comment... Bakura is NOT that helpless. Mister evil yami there, after all, does have access to the Shadow Realm and all that goes with that, unless you explain otherwise.
vanishingact chapter 15 . 8/27/2003
aw! i loved it!
kohaku-the-dark-angel chapter 15 . 7/2/2003
that was such a touching story...i loved it! _
Sakurae Kirisa chapter 15 . 4/20/2003
Aw... I loved this ficcie! I had a funny feeling right from the first chapter that this had something to do with InuYasha! I _love_ the manga! _

YAMI MIRAKAI: *nods*
Sailor Miniji chapter 15 . 4/2/2003
That was so sad! And wonderful! *sniff* *puts story on her Favorites list* _
Draggy2 chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Hi! I don't know if I reviewed this story already, If I did than that was many months ago. - I came across it as I was searching for previously read stories, anyway, I just thought I'd tell you how I really enjoyed your fic. It was really original as far as I could tell. Go, you.
Dark Lady Setsuna chapter 15 . 2/5/2003
i know i know i'm late but i saw this and thought why not? i have to say that was great! it made me cry. the end was so frustrating! and sad! that was really good though! well i guess i can't say update can i? he he
GSYH chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Maybe Ryou had an accident in the living world and fell to this?
Draggy2 chapter 5 . 10/29/2002
Yay! I love it so far!

I had to stop here last night and I've been searching forever to find it again! I'm at the part where Ryou's about to go over the falls, and Bakura's gonna show up. It's been killing me! Yay, I can finally read it!
Kay4 chapter 15 . 10/27/2002
that was a greate story..your a greate storry teller...