Reviews for Replacement Moon
dimriver chapter 4 . 6/18/2019
Thank you for writing. I enjoyed reading it.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 11/7/2018
Excellent
guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2018
Poor Ranma; having to look like a !#$%$# (CHICK), "not a human".
Lerris chapter 4 . 7/14/2018
This is not bad so far, and might warrant a favorite if finished...
PlasmaMongoose chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
A fanfic that hasn't been updated for 4 years, it's a shame when a food fanfic is dead.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/24/2018
When chapter 5 will be posted.I really like this story.
Bigou chapter 4 . 8/3/2017
A rather good story so far, I hope you didn't abandon it and will be able to read more of it someday.
To my lovah chapter 4 . 7/21/2016
UPDATE REEL SOON!
Grounders10 chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
*An Abandoned FukuFic appears* I have to say an excellent story, just wish you'd finish it.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
Another amazing chapter. Keep up the great work.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I have never read a Sailor Moon/Ranma X. I should have if any hold a candle to this story.
Kitten Arina chapter 4 . 1/6/2016
It's a shame that you haven't touched the story at all last year this has been going on fairly well and I was surprised to see that Akane sees him as a brother. I was hoping that with Ranma getting in touch with his feelings to use some of Moons more powerful attacks that it would allow him to explain things better to the others around him. But that doesn't seem to be the case. I also hate how it seems like he still has no say what so ever when it comes to his Fiancées.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
I really like this story it was really funny. please update soon.
Justareviewer8 chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
I don't read a lot of Sailor Moon fanfics, basically cause its not my type of thing, but this is an excellently written piece of literature. I came by Ranma/SM crossovers cause I was bored of Naruto and Harry Potter fanfics, now I am extremely glad I did. I can't wait for the next chapter.
EatAToadJerkfaces chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
I really like this story, especially your excellent portrayal of Akane. There isn't often one that I like. I look forward to your next update! (Is my feeling that Ranma and Usagi were twins/siblings in the Silver Millennium correct?)