Reviews for Replacement Moon
stanley.teriaca.7 chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
This is getting good.

Great joke about "Tuxedo Porkchop". LOL.

Nice to see Nodoka make an appearance. Now I know it is near the end of the run of Ranma 1/2, because she knows about his curse, and is not that ready to use her sword upon him.

Tuxedo Akane is, well, about expected. Her nulifing the engagement is semi-new, but understandable. I bet a certan spirit prince is partly responsible (at least, to get her to think about if she really does love Ranma as a wife should, or more like a sibling).

Anyways, hears looking forward to part 5.
firelordeg chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
wow this is a fantastic story thank you for sharing please continue as life allows
firelordeg chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter
reykan chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
The fourth peice has been lost to time... either cologne know s where it is, or ryoga will find it while lost...
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
That was brilliant once again. Damn good job you did there.
shugokage chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Amazing job on this chapter and story!
spicarus chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I continue to look forward to these updates. Please keep them coming.

I'm still not certain if it's Akane or Ranma having those dreams of the past.

Also, I feel sorry for Ranma. Once word gets out that Akane has truly pulled out of the race Ukyo, Shampoo and Kodachi will step up their efforts and make Ranma's life even more miserable.

I hope to see at least one scene with Ami trying to gather data on Ranma's curse. And I know it's only a matter of time until the other senshi find out about it.
Veedramon chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
So if those pieces don't make the golden crystal what they do make?
Poetheather1 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
The development of this story is very cool. It keeps getting better and better. Very well done.
Yasha-HebiHime chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
A surprising chapter, to say the least. I was mostly surprised at the end, however, with how Akane was dealt with. In all honesty, with her getting the powers of a 'Tux', or something similar, I thought she would be getting with Ranma for sure, as they become 'partners.' I do hope you don't just make everyone who involves themselves with the battle copy the Senshi or Tuxedo Mask, though. It would get a little silly if you did that. Tuxedo Mask's appearance isn't even his real form, anyways, he's supposed to have a suit of armor and a sword most of the time. I do hope you have an explanation for why Akane has a tux, though.

Nabiki's reality check was needed and handled well enough, although I wonder how she'll handle future events.

The parents, in this chapter, were rather out of character in my opinion. It appears you're having Nodoka go the 'Manly' route, but I feel that she should still be reacting negatively if you're going that way, instead of being super neutral. Perhaps she might after Ranma insists on fighting later, since it seems you're hinting that she'll become a semi-Senshi and continue fighting in her female form. Speaking of that, it'd be nice to see her accept doing normal things in her female form, perhaps just hanging out with the other Senshi in their normal forms.

Back on topic, I feel that Genma and Soun gave up a bit too easily, so I hope they will try something about getting someone back on board to marry Akane, or even Nabs. Guilt trips or something to make them date, or some new magic item. Don't ignore Ranma's habit of finding Magical things!

... Also Cologne should make an appearance soon, especially with all the activity in the area and Mousse getting involved in that last fight.

I don't really know what to say about the demons. They're just kind of cliche characters, I feel. 'We're doing what we feel is right for our master, but darn you for getting in our way of destroying you!' 'How dare you kill my sister for trying to kill you!' 'I'm going to kill all these people, but feel sorry for me because my sister is dead.'

They're really overused, in my opinion, and at all times it just feels like saying 'Well, you could try just getting along' would end all the conflict if they actually listened. I dunno.

Still a good story and I'm looking forward to see where it goes.
Lawra chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
The fighting is good but overall I would like to see more interactions between the characters, Ranma's interactions with the senshi are good as he tries to temporarily integrate into their group. Even though that's clearly not going to be a temporary thing.

But I don't feel that you spent enough time to build up and justify why Akane somewhat out of nowhere decides to dump the engagement. Which should have probably initiated a larger and longer reaction from the parents. Ranma's reaction as well is far too muted in the narrative, it should have at least gotten it's own section to draw more attention to it and give you a place to show Akane's own emotions on it.

Also what Nodoka has been doing with this knowledge, secret or no she'd likely be acting a bit off around him, especially after this big fight at school.
FateBurn chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Great chapter please continue soon cant wait for the next one.
Shinkicker chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Nice to see a new chapter! Lots of action and some interesting character developments. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Thanks for posting..
RPhysics chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I seriously wish I had spent time reviewing every chapter. I haven't the slightest idea why I never did. I guess I've just been so absorbed by the story, that I couldn't find the time to write a review while reading. But anyways, this is an amazing story that you've written up. I love how great the antagonists are, almost like enemies taken right from the Sailor Moon series with a slightly more serious portrayal. I also love how everything is written so far; all the developments for both characters and character relationships are just fantastic.

The dreams that Ranma seems to be having make me curious, as does Akane's significance in the past (at least, I assume that's why she has powers without knowing why). Strange that Ranma hasn't been making a big deal about it, as well as why Ranma is still dreaming when I thought he was with Usagi in all of his dreams. Maybe this was mentioned before, and I just forgot the reason why.

It's not the first time I've read Akane seeing Ranma as more of a sibling than a love interest, but it's also not a common occurence as far as I know. I'll be glad to see them fighting more lightheartedly instead of actually hurting each other with real insults. I also dislike drama involving jealousy and love triangles, so having that toned down between Ranma and Akane will be nice too.

"Oh, I get it! He's your boyfriend!" - For some reason, I was expecting references to Ranma acting as his fiance and sister to be brought up. Or the clones kiss with Ryouga. Or the Koi Rod arc. I could see Akane teasing Ranma about that some point in the future. Especially with Akane's pronounced sibling relationship with Ranma.

"Yes, but it will not help them any. The fourth piece has been lost to time. Not even I know where it hides." - Teehee, poor villains. By mentioning that, they've just sealed your doom :D (And I'm taking a wild guess, but Ranma knows where it is or possible has it already. Probably somewhere in his memories from another life?)

I assume that Ranma is growing closer with the other senshi, and vice versa. What with the requirement of connecting their hearts for stronger magic, and the tough battles they're going through. It'd be nice to see some sort of direct evidence showing that, instead of just subtle signs.

I'm assuming that you'll have Usagi wake up soon, and Ranma will have to fight without being Sailor Moon. I'm curious as to what you'll do with that situation. Unlike Ryouga, Ranma doesn't have "pure strength and endurance to bridge the gap between his magical allies." Perhaps Ranma's past life (?) ended up becoming a Sailor Senshi, or became one of Earth's first female elite warrior. Or maybe he'll be accostomed to using Sailor Moon's magic, and becomes capable of using it at the same time Usagi is. So many possibilities :D

Thanks for writing everything so far, it's been quite enjoyable. I truly look forward to ready any future chapters that are written.
Geoffro Madness chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
very interesting. i dunno where the non ranma and moon villains are feom but i like it!
108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »