Reviews for Replacement Moon
anon chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
I have a nitpick. Ranma lives in the Nerima District. There is no district called Furinkan. That is the name of his highschool. The highschools name is Furinkan not the district.

Also Kodachi is from St. Hebreke not St. Bacchus. There is no such school in the Ranma 1/2 universe. The first one mixing up Nerima and Furinkan I've seen you do in the last 2 chapters not including this one. And in chapter 4. The St. Bacchus one is one you just did in Chapter 3 here.

I strongly suggest going back and fixing these major errors.
cj1of4 chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Well that doesn't sound good for the Earth Prince.
cj1of4 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Wow, this gives you warm fuzzies reading and it is also full of entertaining Ranma craziness.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
And just like that you broke the engagement.

Didn't follow SM so gotta ask, these villains are OC or from the show? Now that it mattered, I wanted a quality Ranma fic to read and got what I wanted and more.

Good job.
Cor Strike FX chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Poor Nodoka, she just can't catch a break. Maybe that's where Ranma got that particular thing from...
stanley.teriaca.7 chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
This is getting good.

Great joke about "Tuxedo Porkchop". LOL.

Nice to see Nodoka make an appearance. Now I know it is near the end of the run of Ranma 1/2, because she knows about his curse, and is not that ready to use her sword upon him.

Tuxedo Akane is, well, about expected. Her nulifing the engagement is semi-new, but understandable. I bet a certan spirit prince is partly responsible (at least, to get her to think about if she really does love Ranma as a wife should, or more like a sibling).

Anyways, hears looking forward to part 5.
firelordeg chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
wow this is a fantastic story thank you for sharing please continue as life allows
firelordeg chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter
reykan chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
The fourth peice has been lost to time... either cologne know s where it is, or ryoga will find it while lost...
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
That was brilliant once again. Damn good job you did there.
shugokage chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Amazing job on this chapter and story!
spicarus chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I continue to look forward to these updates. Please keep them coming.

I'm still not certain if it's Akane or Ranma having those dreams of the past.

Also, I feel sorry for Ranma. Once word gets out that Akane has truly pulled out of the race Ukyo, Shampoo and Kodachi will step up their efforts and make Ranma's life even more miserable.

I hope to see at least one scene with Ami trying to gather data on Ranma's curse. And I know it's only a matter of time until the other senshi find out about it.
Veedramon chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
So if those pieces don't make the golden crystal what they do make?
Poetheather1 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
The development of this story is very cool. It keeps getting better and better. Very well done.
Yasha-HebiHime chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
A surprising chapter, to say the least. I was mostly surprised at the end, however, with how Akane was dealt with. In all honesty, with her getting the powers of a 'Tux', or something similar, I thought she would be getting with Ranma for sure, as they become 'partners.' I do hope you don't just make everyone who involves themselves with the battle copy the Senshi or Tuxedo Mask, though. It would get a little silly if you did that. Tuxedo Mask's appearance isn't even his real form, anyways, he's supposed to have a suit of armor and a sword most of the time. I do hope you have an explanation for why Akane has a tux, though.

Nabiki's reality check was needed and handled well enough, although I wonder how she'll handle future events.

The parents, in this chapter, were rather out of character in my opinion. It appears you're having Nodoka go the 'Manly' route, but I feel that she should still be reacting negatively if you're going that way, instead of being super neutral. Perhaps she might after Ranma insists on fighting later, since it seems you're hinting that she'll become a semi-Senshi and continue fighting in her female form. Speaking of that, it'd be nice to see her accept doing normal things in her female form, perhaps just hanging out with the other Senshi in their normal forms.

Back on topic, I feel that Genma and Soun gave up a bit too easily, so I hope they will try something about getting someone back on board to marry Akane, or even Nabs. Guilt trips or something to make them date, or some new magic item. Don't ignore Ranma's habit of finding Magical things!

... Also Cologne should make an appearance soon, especially with all the activity in the area and Mousse getting involved in that last fight.

I don't really know what to say about the demons. They're just kind of cliche characters, I feel. 'We're doing what we feel is right for our master, but darn you for getting in our way of destroying you!' 'How dare you kill my sister for trying to kill you!' 'I'm going to kill all these people, but feel sorry for me because my sister is dead.'

They're really overused, in my opinion, and at all times it just feels like saying 'Well, you could try just getting along' would end all the conflict if they actually listened. I dunno.

Still a good story and I'm looking forward to see where it goes.
113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »