Reviews for Replacement Moon
Lawra chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
The fighting is good but overall I would like to see more interactions between the characters, Ranma's interactions with the senshi are good as he tries to temporarily integrate into their group. Even though that's clearly not going to be a temporary thing.

But I don't feel that you spent enough time to build up and justify why Akane somewhat out of nowhere decides to dump the engagement. Which should have probably initiated a larger and longer reaction from the parents. Ranma's reaction as well is far too muted in the narrative, it should have at least gotten it's own section to draw more attention to it and give you a place to show Akane's own emotions on it.

Also what Nodoka has been doing with this knowledge, secret or no she'd likely be acting a bit off around him, especially after this big fight at school.
FateBurn chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Great chapter please continue soon cant wait for the next one.
Shinkicker chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Nice to see a new chapter! Lots of action and some interesting character developments. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Thanks for posting..
FireInLife chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I seriously wish I had spent time reviewing every chapter. I haven't the slightest idea why I never did. I guess I've just been so absorbed by the story, that I couldn't find the time to write a review while reading. But anyways, this is an amazing story that you've written up. I love how great the antagonists are, almost like enemies taken right from the Sailor Moon series with a slightly more serious portrayal. I also love how everything is written so far; all the developments for both characters and character relationships are just fantastic.

The dreams that Ranma seems to be having make me curious, as does Akane's significance in the past (at least, I assume that's why she has powers without knowing why). Strange that Ranma hasn't been making a big deal about it, as well as why Ranma is still dreaming when I thought he was with Usagi in all of his dreams. Maybe this was mentioned before, and I just forgot the reason why.

It's not the first time I've read Akane seeing Ranma as more of a sibling than a love interest, but it's also not a common occurence as far as I know. I'll be glad to see them fighting more lightheartedly instead of actually hurting each other with real insults. I also dislike drama involving jealousy and love triangles, so having that toned down between Ranma and Akane will be nice too.

"Oh, I get it! He's your boyfriend!" - For some reason, I was expecting references to Ranma acting as his fiance and sister to be brought up. Or the clones kiss with Ryouga. Or the Koi Rod arc. I could see Akane teasing Ranma about that some point in the future. Especially with Akane's pronounced sibling relationship with Ranma.

"Yes, but it will not help them any. The fourth piece has been lost to time. Not even I know where it hides." - Teehee, poor villains. By mentioning that, they've just sealed your doom :D (And I'm taking a wild guess, but Ranma knows where it is or possible has it already. Probably somewhere in his memories from another life?)

I assume that Ranma is growing closer with the other senshi, and vice versa. What with the requirement of connecting their hearts for stronger magic, and the tough battles they're going through. It'd be nice to see some sort of direct evidence showing that, instead of just subtle signs.

I'm assuming that you'll have Usagi wake up soon, and Ranma will have to fight without being Sailor Moon. I'm curious as to what you'll do with that situation. Unlike Ryouga, Ranma doesn't have "pure strength and endurance to bridge the gap between his magical allies." Perhaps Ranma's past life (?) ended up becoming a Sailor Senshi, or became one of Earth's first female elite warrior. Or maybe he'll be accostomed to using Sailor Moon's magic, and becomes capable of using it at the same time Usagi is. So many possibilities :D

Thanks for writing everything so far, it's been quite enjoyable. I truly look forward to ready any future chapters that are written.
Geoffro Madness chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
very interesting. i dunno where the non ranma and moon villains are feom but i like it!
Lunar Adept chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Good chapter. Reminds me that I need to get started on my next one. Ryoga becoming Tux was something I didn't see coming.

Looking forward to more!
ByLanternLight chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Princess Bride references are always thematically appropriate. 5/5.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Wow, knew the Tuxedo Mask for Akane would happen, though even without magic Ryoga did quite well:). Have them settle things and be friends if you can. Akane's announcement was a shocker though, well put in to boot!
ByLanternLight chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
5/5.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Please update soon!
Lunar Adept chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
I'm liking where this is going, and can't wait for more!
Veedramon chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Well, I am fine with Mamoru being on a bus and Akane somewhat getting his powers.
Veedramon chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
I guess the attack got a bit more kick than usual...
Veedramon chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Yes, this is bigger than Ranma, and is gonna be a really big mess.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
I hope you continue to deepen akane, she's really nice even if she's violent, and more than willing to stick by ranma's side and go full martyer when it counts. but more than that, I just love this, So many fics where Ranma is sailor moon, but I've always wanted to see Akane in tuxedo Kamen's role. I hope to see great things from tux girl in the future. A rose as scarlet as her name.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »