Reviews for Falling Sky
Popin23 chapter 1 . 8/27
Shame your story was really good
Hope you'll be able to come back soon. This could be an epic story.
Haven't heard of stories being stolen. But hell that is just not ok. Hope it can be solved so you and the others can come back.
CrazyGryl chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
When so u think u can update this story again?
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
what just happened
andrewpine chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
I have read tons of stories on here and this is the first time i have ever heard of these other sites.
So i guess i will wait until you start posting again to find out who these people are are why they want Bella,until then.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 2/15/2016
Okay.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Won't know whether to love or hate it until i read more and find out what is going on and why people are coming she some type of shifter unlike the mutts?
Aeris Aimara Ciren chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
Will you be posting your stories on an alternate site (Ao3) that is not afflicted with this issue?
rissbenzo chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
when will you update this story? please, i love this story
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
Great, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more soon. Was it the Volturi that kidnap Bella or someone else? I can't wait to read more.
rissbenzo chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
can you please hurry up and update, the plot for this fan fiction if really interesting!. I know you have a life outside of this book, but it pisses me off to no end, when people write a book with a really good fucking plot like this one and abandon it! ugh update!
nikolasowa chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Please update! ! ! ! ! ! !
honeybun37876 chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
take your time and writing this story but I do hope you update soon :)
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
h√Ęte de a suite
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
This is gonna get interesting. I can't wait :)