Reviews for Why He Loves Her
pristeen chapter 1 . 4/19
Lexie and the anime chapter 1 . 2/19
And as the first M-rated fanfic I've read from the Magi fandom, I have to say this shall go into my favorites x3
magifan chapter 1 . 1/12
Here, here! I completely agree that Magi lacks more detail on straight fandoms. I hope you would be writing more stories about this pairing. It was a good read and captures what might happen when (not if) Morgiana becomes a queen of Balbadd. Kudos!
7AugustBurnsRed7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
You should write more longer stuff... Because I wholeheartedly agree with you. It's too PG in this fandom, especially since I don't tend to read them if they aren't a pairing that I support (in this case Alibaba x Morgiana is the one I support). Plus, this was well written and I thought it was good.
animelover453 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
the story it is soo good and sooo cute i just resd your story a 100 times...!*yay* *giggles*really awesome alimor rocks and hope you would write some more one shots for alimor... :* :)
Iroshiyan chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This is exactly the sentiment I want out of this pairing. Love, love, love this! Favorited :)
manycolouredeyes chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I just started reading Magi and I ship this two so badly that it hurts! I really love this story and I'm glad the first fic I read is not so innocent. :P
Merchant Prince chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This is probably my favourite AliMor story on the site. I love how you portrayed them, especially Morgiana's insecurities and how Alibaba attempts to assuage them. It was a nice reversal of how you usually see the two of them in canon.

Great work! A definite addition to my favourites.
Dlkg chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Hermoso, lo adoré :)
Luna Addictus chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Servants be damned indeed! :)
I love this... I really freaking love this...! 3
Magi Addict chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
You're right! Magi should have more K up fanfics! And I like how you made the stories out of the K ratings! Very nice! Hope to see more stories from you in the future! And by the way, this is one of the first stories I've read here in this community! Best one so far!
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I love this fic. Servants be damned all right haha. Hope for a sequel or more Alimor
Lonely Athena chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Epic AlixMor ! :3
InfinityxInfinity777 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I liked it
Ali chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
OMG THANK YOU! I need more T rated AliMor!