Reviews for Universes' Finest
StrikerLightning chapter 23 . 2h
Daaaaaaaaaamn, Sekibanki.
Shade Sorcerer chapter 47 . 1/9
Okay. Now is the time for my actual review.

This story is certainly entertaining, and the individual sub-plots are well done. the overall plot, while somewhat generic, is also done well, and does not detract from the story in any way. I can't speak for the DC characters, but the Touhou cast is fairly in character(If a lot nicer than most of them actually are), aside from a few Power Level Arguments, which will never be resolved because most of the characters never go all out. In my opinion, you could stand to have the Good Guys lose a few more fights, but they aren't really Stus or Sues. The villains are all rather hammy, but I'll chalk that up to them being comic book villains, who are generally pretty hammy.

Now, what you really, REALLY, need to do, is to get a proofreader. The spelling and grammar mistakes are many, and are, at the very least, highly distracting. I'm not sure how to put this without sounding rude, but you also use a rather... childish and robotic-sounding vocabulary. I don't even want to think about counting the number of time someone did something "really fast". Now, the phrase "really fast" exists in the same category of writing as the words "suddenly" and "quickly". As in, don't use it, because it completely destroys the feeling you're trying to convey, by adding extra words and making the sentence take longer to read. "Really fast" is also one of the main reasons why I called your vocabulary robotic. I know no one who actually says the words "really fast" in a serious conversation. If you want to convey the feeling of quickness, you should use a more powerful verb. I.E. "Aya rushed to the plane and grabbed it" VS. "Aya flew really fast to the plane and grabbed it." If we put that in terms of syllables, by the time Aya reaches the plane in the second one, she's already grabbed it in the first. If I remember correctly, English is not your first language, correct? This is most of the problem with your story, however, there is an easy way to fix it, as I mentioned earlier. Just get someone who is willing to proofread for you that IS a native English speaker, and your stories will become far more enjoyable. This site has beta readers, and we are here for your convenience.

Overall, I give this story a 7/10. it is certainly worth the read, however, the grammar, spelling, and vocabulary keep it from being truly great.
Shade Sorcerer chapter 26 . 1/5
The comment of yours at the top of this chapter irritated me. When a whole bunch of people are telling you that something is wrong with your story, you shouldn't just brush it off as them all being fanboys/fangirls of the series they're talking about. The way you are depicting the Touhou characters in this story, is, in fact, non-canonical. During the fight scenes, you are depicting them as if their strength in the games is the hardest they can fight, which is entirely untrue. Now, I'll be honest, I don't know much about the characters from DC comics, so if they were still winning while the Touhou characters were depicted at full strength, I wouldn't mind to terribly much (Except with some characters. Suika is literally strong enough to punch reality and break it. If you think I'm lying, read Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red, in which she punches the image of the moon out of the sky, without doing anything to the real moon.). I can, however, use a few situations already in your story to illustrate how you could have the DC characters who are weaker than the Touhou characters win anyways. When Meiling was fighting Batman, you had Batman blocking Meiling's attacks. That wouldn't be possible for a human to do, if Meiling was fighting at full strength. Batman's arm would have broken, and he would likely have been thrown into the air, depending on the angle of Meiling's attack. However, Batman is fairly intelligent, and has a high pain threshold. Thus, you could have him try to block an attack, have it fail miserably, and then have Batman realize he needs to use his gadgets instead of his fist-fighting skills in order to beat her. That would have been a far more realistic and canonical way to have Batman beat Meiling. And, with the robot thingy that beat Okuu, Yuugi, Iku, and Flandre: Iku isn't terribly strong, so the robot could beat her no problem; Utsuho would likely be too worried about frying her friends to actually do anything, so she'd be a sitting duck. However, with Yuugi and Flandre, Yuugi would be strong enough to punch the robot to the moon(She's probably, as stated by Reimu, physically stronger even than Suika), and Flandre's ability is to make things explode, it's to destroy the ESSENCE of something: To completely remove such a thing from existence. I don't care what you are, or how well you're built to last, Flandre's 'Kyuu' would kill you(Heck, she's one of the few characters that might be able to kill Mokou and Kaguya). So, how would one have the robot thing beat them? Simple: depict it as too fast to hit. If it's a super soldier, that shouldn't be too non-canonical with the DC comics, right? And Oni aren't depicted as being terribly quick, and Flandre needs to concentrate on something in order to crush it's 'eye'. In conclusion, while I have no problem with the Touhou characters losing fights, I DO have a problem with HOW they're losing the fights. The way you're depicting the Touhou characters makes them look either pathetically weaker than they actually are, or makes them look too hopelessly stupid to actually give their all in a fight where the other person isn't holding back.
JakeCrusher chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
Reimu and Seija seem to have a relationship similar to Batman and Joker!
Question if Seija does the opposite of what people want her to do, then if someone wanted her to rise havoc would she do the opposite?
rock.cena.31 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
good crossovers want you to do another crossover but with touhou and marvel
Greetings
Gray Shadow chapter 47 . 7/6/2014
Read the news on your profile. All I can say is good luck.

Also, based on the preview you gave, this White World story looks like fun. Can't wait to see it!
The Worldwalker chapter 47 . 7/6/2014
well DANG sorry for the whole Army thing that seems like a drag but dang this story looks interesting Eiki is technically the most powerful touhou character next to Yukari in my opinion but dang she went off the deep end. well i wish you luck with the whole Army thing see you around when you get too it
JakeCrusher chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
YOUR GOING TO JOIN THE ARMY!?
I DONT THINK I CAN THINK OF ANY PROPER WORDS TO SAY HOW THAT MAKES ME FEEL!
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 47 . 7/6/2014
wow...just...wow..
a great ending to a great fanfic
you have outdone yourself.
i cant wait for the new story.

keep up the good work
The Worldwalker chapter 46 . 7/2/2014
Ooh is this another Crossover or is is just stright up Touhou i remeber you saying in your last touhou x Shamsh bros you may do a story with the smashers going to Gensokyo is this what is happening?
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 46 . 7/2/2014
great chapter as usual

so...justice lords are next it seems?...
anyway, keep up the good work
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 45 . 6/26/2014
great chapter.
let me guess...the negative energies dont dissipate, do they?

anyway, keep up the good work as usual
SuperNova23 chapter 45 . 6/26/2014
The symbol Doctor Fate uses is an Ankh. I know it has something to do with rebirth, though I don't remember what. And I think you did a good job on the fights and depicting the Spell Cards.

I don't remember orange from anywhere. Is she a PC-98 character who disappeared in the transition to Windows?
Taeniaea chapter 45 . 6/26/2014