Reviews for WTNV: Heavenly shades of night are falling
FullDarkNoLight chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Aw, this story was heartbreaking and beautiful t the same time. I think you dealt with the issue very well. I can honestly say that I have learned from this story. You are an amazing writer, and you obviously try to be well informed. Great job, all the characters were portrayed perfectly. now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go cry over how beautiful this was.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
I would like to say that this was a brilliant story. I loved all the ways you mixed in references from the pod cast into the story. I also thought of how Cecil's Night Vales (the real one and the one in his mind) were distorted so he couldn't tell what was what. It was a wonderful story with so much love and support between Cecil and Carlos. You may have killed me with feels a few times, but I loved how it was written and how they dealt with a very traumatic event. Brava.
OhMyLeppy chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Oops, I kinda posted a review before and.. you'll see. Anyway
STevE CARRrrLLSSSBURRRRRRRRRRGGGG
This story made me nearly CRY! It is so epic, why does this not have more reviews!?
OhMyLeppy chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Elis1412 chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
This is wonderful and so well thought out! Please please continue!
Underscore chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
My friend, you are an amazing author! Can't wait to read more! Update as soon as you can!
FluorescentFox chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Oh, what a cliffhanger! Please update soon :D I can't wait to see it!
maut chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Oh my! This is my fucking headcanon. And this is one of my favourite fics now. P-l-e-a-s-e continue! Do not drop it half way!
greatgooglymoogly88 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
oh gosh i really love this. i cant wait for the next update!
FluorescentFox chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
I can't wait to see the rest of this!