Reviews for The Potter Attraction
interesting
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 7/23
nice
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 7/23
good
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 7/23
great start
Nodz chapter 82 . 7/9
This is the most cringe-inducing story I have read in a long time. Harry is a wuss without a spine who let's the girls step all over him like a doormat. None of the "jewels" have any kind of personalities they all behave the same way.
Overall I think this is a pretty pathetic story, that I seriously regret having wasting my time reading it.
U-233 chapter 10 . 7/2
Got this far already, will try to comment on a few things before I forget them:

A fanfic of a fanfic, huh? Despite all it's flaws, I liked Chunnin Exam Day. I feel like your... continuation of it is a bit of an AU though. They had hiraishin or whatever it's called while this version of the Kitsune Clan behaves like it doesn't I think, and they had with three major improvements to the kage bunshin that HP isn't exploiting properly (no-divided-chakra required the kitsune bloodline, unpoppable / "bubble clones" required excellent chakra control, but the final improvement able-to-recover-chakra-and-last-indefinitely-and-have-infinite-clones didn't require either). But that's just the techniques. The bigger issues were that they were planning to have lots of biological kids shortly after leaving the timeloop. And they had the Kyuubi as a family member. Neither of which seems to be the case here. And... they were nice people as far as ninjas go, but the elemental nations was a place full of slaughter and banditry and misery and... well, ordeals worse than what HP was going through when they adopted him were commonplace, and presumably they were sufficiently hardened so that they didn't consider fixing every instance of such an absolute priority or they'd never have left the elemental nations.
luluvibritania chapter 3 . 6/19
wow just wow i read thru Chunin exam days after first giving it up for its silly muscle memory doesnt follow u in the reset stupidity(because muscle Memory is just that a Memory and will not be lost with the reset) just so i could follow this story now to find out u make chakra totally differant to magic when chakra basically is Spiritual energy/Magic and Physical Energy/Ki combined so naruto and his wives should be completly able to ignore muggle repeling charms and perform magic which is what i was looking forward to this story for. you should put in summery that this is not the case
Supergamer607 chapter 17 . 6/8
really good so far just finished reading what happened to Meaghan and I'd just like to say that without giving the boys name you made it sound like Harry did it. the way she said"no never Harry" made it sound sarcastic like he did it to her. great story tho :D
Squarekiddo chapter 13 . 5/5
Honestly, this fic would be alot more interesting without that silly harem thats done so horrible its not even worth reading the "build ups" anymore.

Props on explaining that Cho is not like canon here though, so that was my bad.
Squarekiddo chapter 12 . 5/5
Its frankly ridiculous that some like Harry that literally have a clone watching the Marauders map 24/7 dosnt know the attacks was Ginny, this is such blatant disregard of your own plot just so you can hold onto Canon, cause you feel its "safe" somehow.
Squarekiddo chapter 11 . 5/5
Very odd how you would have Cho integrated, shes a bully, this Harry hates bullies ;Confused;
Squarekiddo chapter 6 . 5/4
God this is boring, theres no dialogue do you realize that in this whole chapters there was only 17 sentences voiced? I mean come on this reads more like notebook, like some read a book and typed done the notes of said book, and thats what we're reading.

I will continue reading in hopes it improves, only 6th chapter so far, granted all chapters had the same problem, but your writing might have improved later chapters.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 82 . 4/21