Reviews for The Potter Attraction
pfeil chapter 79 . 12/23/2015
I'd love to see Hermione's reaction to having the diadem dropped on her head, now that it's been cleansed.

It also, however, reminded me about the Philosopher's Stone. Did they ever figure out how to use it?
pfeil chapter 71 . 12/22/2015
Yay; go Athena! And turning Cissy into a mole is great revenge.
pfeil chapter 67 . 12/22/2015
Ha, great job having Dumbledore pull a Lucas and "special edition" his memories :)
pfeil chapter 59 . 12/22/2015
You'll get no complaints about Hermione/Hermione from me :) And I've been looking forward to Athena joining for ages.
pfeil chapter 32 . 12/21/2015
Hmm, do I spot a reference to rors's "Summer With Tonky"?
pfeil chapter 29 . 12/21/2015
I've airways thought Hermione would enjoy subbing for Harry. This one maybe only in role play, since she's less dependant on authority figures. (Or maybe it's just that Harry is her authority.)
pfeil chapter 14 . 12/19/2015
I'm surprised Harry didn't mention the mystery of Peter in his discussion with Remus about the map.
pfeil chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
I'm glad they're 'puffs. This Harry might not need the friends as much as in canon, but it'll still be great for Hermione.
pfeil chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
I've always thought Hermione was foxy ;)
richardrobinsonjr chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
I will say I am glad to someone else who feels that hard work isn't all that bad, especially if you get loyal friends . I think that Hufflepuff must be the best of all houses.

Especially good story, I enjoyed the Kitsune Clan and their reaction to Harry and his reaction to them is exactly what I'd pictured it as.

Richard Robinson
Partsu chapter 80 . 11/28/2015
beautiful! *sniff*
anonymos chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
good
Leonineus chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
I feel I should point out that over here what Americans refer to as "high school" is "college". Similarly we have no "semesters" only "terms". I would recommend employing a Brit-picker to catch all that for you. No offence intended against your skill as a writer but as a rule it's generally better to actually research how, for example, the education system works in other countries rather than assuming (as some do) that everywhere is the same as America, then getting angry and rude when corrected by a native (as has happened to me before). Otherwise, pretty good so far and I will continue to read on!
hakon2feb chapter 20 . 11/9/2015
Hi.
Hmm... This certainly puts a twist to the HP universe. Would be funny if Molly learned that Voldemort's mother also used a love potion on her man :p Add to the mix that Molly is pure-blooded, and the only difference between her own family and the dark lord is what house they were put in :p Sure, none of the Weasley kids have enough cunning or charm put together to match the dark lord, but perhaps Molly aimed for quantity over quality :p Molly the dark mistress has a nice ring to it :) *Eat my meat pies, filthy mudbloods* :p
If nothing else, the visit there helped open the eyes of one of the Weasleys at least. Now we only wait and see if Ginny will eventually join the harem or not(copyrights belong to Nymphadora Tonks) :)
Keep up the good work :)

hakon2feb.
hakon2feb chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
Hi.
Oh, my, god. Enemies of the hair, beware... I had a good laugh from that one :) Worst part is the rumour wasn't really wrong either, just directed at the wrong Weasley. Although, i doubt the Weasleys would take revenge on the school, just for having orange hair :p Not that i would want to be on their bad side, seeing as their pranking can be a bit extreme at times :)
Also, it's a huge risk for the "politician" to let a basilisk roam the school freely. I honestly think that part was handled rather poorly in canon. I mean, how many things in the magical universe can cause petrification? Connect it to the death that happened 50 years prior, add some snakes and you are left with something you don't want to look in the eyes. Not to mention Hagrid and his spider... Hagrid could probably do good in the smuggling business, seeing as no one can catch him unless the thing he smugles draws attention. He could probably start an underground drug cartel and no one would notice with all the weird shit going on :p
Keep up the good work :)