Reviews for The Potter Attraction
setokayba2n chapter 82 . 1/31
It's too bad that we could not see Harry crushing Umbridge as the high inquisitor... And I wonder if the Kuchiyose could work in England.

What happened with Nagini? I checked a couple of past episodes but she was not mentioned (I searched snake and nagini)

I can guess it's ending, I have to say for now it's a good story even if in theory I didn't see that they found the locket of Slytherin.
Sonicdude8 chapter 17 . 1/17
Harry's response to the non-working sink withe the snake engraving: "...he just ignored the whole thing as yet another oddity of Hogwarts..."

It seems like ninjutsu wasn't the only thing he inherited from Naruto. I guess he has moments of stupidity too.
NarutosBrat chapter 82 . 1/16
While it's good that Matt and Liz worked things out, I'll admit that a part of me is a little disappointed that Harry won't get the full set.

Kind of a dick move by Ollivander.
god of all chapter 82 . 1/14
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
raw666 chapter 82 . 1/13
Good job on the chapter but I do wonder why continue this story instead of ending it with a epilogue and starting a new side story that explore the inbetween times for it seems pointless to keep the story going with the big bad is gone. Hell, you could have ended it in the last chapter and lost nothing, just a thought.
crazyman5005 chapter 82 . 1/13
thanks for the great chapter and cant wait for Fiorenza's reaction for when the foundation speads everywhere
Aaron Leach chapter 82 . 1/13
Awesome chapter.
Lezaroth chapter 57 . 12/29/2016
The-Potter-Who-Attracts strikes again, scoring yet another MILF. I just couldn't resist reviewing it at this point.
Gallifrey denizen chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
I know I'm nit picking here but you couldn't think up a better cover name than todd?
cornholio4 chapter 79 . 12/12/2016
Hope snape does face punishment after voldemort is dealt with since he was allowed to torment children while being dumbledore's spy
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 10 . 12/7/2016
People who provide massages for sports tension are usually referred to as physiotherapists or massage therapists or kinesiologists.
Excellent addition to the ongoing tale.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
Oh! That little boyish reaction to a pretty girl sitting on his lap.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
Wonderful addition to the story!
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
Although I am completely lacking in any knowledge of Naruto, I continue to thoroughly enjoy this story.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
This story is simply brilliant!
1,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »