Reviews for Commander Wednesday Shepard (nee Addams) Part 2: Prized Collection
Exturiel chapter 2 . 8/30/2019
Good stories.
I was almost expecting The Illusive Man to end up being "theatrical cousin Jack", and the scene freaking out Miranda.
aurak chapter 4 . 1/7/2019
Really? The Mos Eisley cantina fight dialogue? Made me laugh but still? Really?
SarahTaylorTam chapter 32 . 1/6/2018
this was great same as the first one I read ages ago, so different in flavour than so many me fics funny and calling various people on their bs that was in canon and getting them to actualy fight their inpending doom rather than doing worse than nothing. Off to read the next one keep up the good work.
booman118800 chapter 12 . 3/12/2017
so this chapter is on Wendesday's back ;)
Eins minus zwei chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
Its nicely written, but why does it have to be so cannon?...
Colshan chapter 12 . 11/25/2016
The only issue I have is that I don't see an Addams being submissive in anything including sex.
Vanessa Masters chapter 27 . 9/20/2016
I loved the part where all the geth programs were talking to each other about what to do. Sorta like a chat room.
Vanessa Masters chapter 26 . 9/20/2016
Fine," Wednesday said exasperatedly, no longer having fun at the unchanging dourness she was getting from Aria. "We're here chasing down a fugitive Ardat-Yakshi, and were hoping you might be able to narrow down the search." There was a moment's pause before Aria did the last thing Wednesday was expecting: laughed in her face.
"You want me to help you find a single Ardat-Yakshi on all of Omega?" she managed to get out between laughs. "I'm afraid you're going to need to give me slightly more to go on."
"I'm not sure I follow," Wednesday said carefully, on edge at Aria's unusual outburst.
"Let me see if you're as smart as I'd hope they require Spectres to be, Addams. What is the one thing in the galaxy that Omega is known for?" Aria said smugly.
"Aside from you?" Wednesday asked, noting Aria's smirk. "Then it's the place in the galaxy where anything goes and everyone goes to disappear sooner or later."

"Exactly. Now, what do most Ardat-Yakshi tend to do?" Aria said, as if explaining something to a small child.
"Rack up impressive body counts," Wednesday answered, still not entirely sure where Aria was going with this.
"Therefore usually attracting the attention of people like your… upright companion," Aria replied, indicating Samara with a jerk of her head. "So they tend to start running away. And as we have previously established, people on the run tend to come here sooner or later." Aria's smirk grew as she saw Wednesday's expression turn into one of comprehension.
"There's more than one Ardat-Yakshi on the station, isn't there?" Wednesday asked as comprehension dawned.

"What!?" Samara spoke up, her biotics activating with her outburst.

Shocking! So, omega is a run away place for ardat yakshi.

Well, this turned out just how I saw the morinth ep happening.

And the scene of garrus with he whip, hilarious.
Vanessa Masters chapter 24 . 9/19/2016
Wooooooooooowww...didn't expect the scene with jack and Pubert at the end...O.o

Hot thou, but WOW!
Vanessa Masters chapter 22 . 9/19/2016
ROFL!

OH BOY!

Hahahahaha! Oh, I don't want to be Wednesday, when Liara sees that Video. XD
Vanessa Masters chapter 21 . 9/19/2016
Aria and Tevos daughter killed!?

And Morinth! O.o
Vanessa Masters chapter 20 . 9/19/2016
Aethyta gave the asari a quick kiss to seal the deal, before giving a time and a place for them to meet. She headed back to her skycar and planned out what she would wear tonight, before thoughts of why exactly she'd asked out the matron came back. Next time Shepard, you won't be able to escape from me. Then the mystery of where you disappeared to will be mine.

Oh, she's gonna wish she'd left that mystery unsolved.
Vanessa Masters chapter 19 . 9/19/2016
Jacks mad? Perish the thought!

But yeah, love seeing the illusive man so angry over being trumped by Wednesday.
Vanessa Masters chapter 17 . 9/19/2016
"Oh, by the way, who's footing your expenses while you'll be bunking on my ship?" Wednesday asked.
"Never did get the name of the employer. The money though, that was easy enough to follow. Once I traced it through several shell companies anyway. Turns out my services are being paid for jointly by Mortified Fashions and T'Soni Intelligence Service, both on Illium." Wednesday, Garrus and Tali just laughed. "What did I say?" Kasumi asked as the three of them bent over from the force of their laughing.

"No fair!" she whined loudly. "It's not funny if I don't get why it's funny!"

You'll learn Kasumi, you'll learn.
Vanessa Masters chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
Your right, both samara and the Addams have similar codes.

Wednesday replied with a laugh. "Grandmama, my team and I were exposed to a chemical called Minagen X-3 recently, and I was wondering if I should be worried." Granny's face twisted in dismay and she let out a sigh.
"I had such high hopes for that stuff. Came to me in a dream," she said wistfully.
"Must have been a nightmare," Garrus muttered quietly from the pilot seat.
"I heard that Garrus," Granny snapped. "Don't think I'll forget it when your birthday rolls around either," she said ominously. Garrus loudly swallowed, before Granny turned back to Wednesday.

Grandmama can be a prickly pear.